Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Four Years and I'm still here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Kennedy

Jaden Kennedy

Four Years and I'm still here Empty
PostSubject: Four Years and I'm still here   Four Years and I'm still here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Jaden walked into her office. She had actually been with the government, since Lex had taken his charge of it all, uniting the world completely together. She was fairly high ranking, pulling together all the information about meta activity and finding out what their motives were and where they were going to attack. Although she had let a few things slip through the cracks lately, it couldn't be helped, she sat at her desk in a angry phone conversation, yelling at some military officail who refused to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Forrester

Kitty Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Four Years and I'm still here   Four Years and I'm still here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Kitty was bored. Kitty, was curious. She knew that curiousity killed the Kitty, but she didn't care. Since being recruited by Saphire, she had been wandering the halls, trying to find her place in the bustle. Her sister was always helping lead teams against the metas, but that just wasn't something she liked to do constantly. So, in her spare time, she decided to explore. She reached the "Mutant" center of expertise, and poked her nose into everything, though she knew she was irritating people, they thought her too sweet to chase off and yell at. So, they let her be.

After a while, she grew bored again, until she heard the sound of an angry one-sided conversation. She prowled around until she found the location of the voice, and not thinking anything of it, poked her head inside the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Kennedy

Jaden Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Four Years and I'm still here   Four Years and I'm still here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

"No! I don't give a damn if its not going to be ready for another month!" she screamed into the phone, "You said that those weapons would be ready by next week to start handing out to our soliders..." she trailed off seeing the girl peaking her head into her office. She was too angry to be nice to anyone right now as she looked at the girl hatefully. She had recently read a file on her but wasn't sure which one of the twins it was. "You, get the fuck out of here before I beat the fuck out of you!" she screamed at Kitty before turning her attention back to the phone, "No, not you you moron. But I will if you don't get me those damn weapons on time like you said!" she finished as she hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Years and I'm still here   Four Years and I'm still here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Years and I'm still here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: