Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have to Run into You?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Skye Lock

I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:23 am

Skye stopped dead in his tracks. The one word echoed through his mind as he turned back and smiled at Rian. Well, kiddoh, what game do you want to play? He asked, his voice craking slightly. Some how this child had more pull on him then his own kids did.

Cover one lie with another. Trust me that never works when you have an Ace Dective that happens to be part blood hound. 0013 would have shown up somewhere, and found me still. That was an inevitable occurance. I was hoping he wouldn't find out about me, until I was truly in my grave. He was hiding the truth, but his voice didn't betray him. The truth was, he couldn't face the children of his late wife. He had loved her once. And he had taken her life.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 am

Rian pointed at the slide that he had been going down when Skye had began to talk to Christy. That and the swings were his favorite thing at the park. "I don't think he quite understands games yet." she said looking at Skye. She knew what she had been trying to tell him was a lost cause. He wouldn't see it how she did. She had always tried to be the optimistic child out of her and her brother. Joshua had always been the realist. It was just how they were. It wasn't until she had found out that she had been a meta that she had gained any idea of what it was like to actually understand how much of a positive person she was. She was a little glad she had changed so much in the last year.

She placed Rian down and he ran over to the slide. Christy put the necklace that Skye had given him in her pocket and turned to follow her son over to the slide. "Do you want to catch him?" she asked looking at Skye. She really knew that how he looked he really had no business playing with Rian but she couldn't change her son's mind. And she really didn't feel like listening to him cry. "Him do!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:03 am

Skye smiled and walked over to the end of the slide, kneeling on his good knee. He hoped the grimice of pain didn't show through on his face. But he wasn't going to deny his grandson.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 am

(Wow I can't believe you actually gave me a one liner!)

Christy just looked at him, because she couldn't see his eyes, she couldn't tell the grimace on his face, although Rian was bound to pick up on it. She picked up her son who seemed to be smiling and laughing seeing Skye down ready to catch him as she put him on the top of the slide and let go. Rian slid down fairly quickly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 am

{{I know, I'm so dissapointed in myself.}}

As the boy reached the bottom of the slide, Skye grabbed him under the shoulders, hoisting the boy high into the air and spinning him around a little. As he put Rian on the ground carefully, Skye followed the boy down, trying to hide the fact that his leg was giving out.

Damn Subject 0013 , he thought to himself.

So, was that fun Rian? He asked with a smile planted earnestly on his lips. He waited for the boy to reply then looked at Christy.

Your half brother isn't going to be looking for you is he? He asked with a note of disdain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 am

Rian laughed as Skye caught him and then lifted him up spinning him around, "Again! Again!" he chimed up happily.

Christy could tell something wasn't right, "No baby," she said picking up Rian, "Why don't we go swing for a bit." she added as she picked him up and moved over the few steps it took to get to the swings and sat down on one with him swinging them lightly.
"Higher Mama!"

She looked at Skye, "Not that I'm aware of, why?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Skye was grateful that his daughter had the foresight to tell Rian no. He wasn't sure if he could take another of the spins. He watched his daughter and grandson for a little while, his face a mask of pleasantness. Finally, he spoke about why he didn't want 0013 to arrive on sight.

Simply put, he still thinks I'm stuck in his bloody HQ like a good little prisoner. But what can I say? You just can't keep an old spy caged. He looked at Rian and smiled sweetly.

Now then, why is it that you're brother is being given a complete HQ of his own? Doesn't Lex see that its a setup. All Saphire is after is another faction made to fight the Government. Skye was just speculating, and trying to throw suspicion on Saphire of course. Even though this was only once out of probably three times the name passed his lips while he was speaking to Christy.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Rian continued to protest as Christy did not give into swinging them higher on the swing set and looked over at Skye, "Maybe you deserve it." she said looking at him with a blank expression. "It was my idea to actually form the task force, maybe Saphire will actually be able to end this damned war like I've been trying to do myself."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Skye scoffed at the idea of 0013 ending a war. He was more likely to perpatuate it then stop it. It's what he was programed for.

0013 isn't going to stop the war. He won't be pleased until the entire world is ash and ruin. Don't let him fool you. He is an engien of chaos.

Skye stood there looking around, he knew Saphire wouldn't give up the chase once he realized Skye was missing. Much less that Skye had stolen one of the jets from HQ.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 pm

"Well I don't see you having any actual ideas to stop this thing. If it wasn't for who I married I'd be on the run to." she informed him, "Just by a matter of luck that I had a child with him and he wanted to marry me." rian looked around, "Mama play!" he said wanting to be put down and run around which she let him keeping an eye on him. "So unless you have any ideas Skye then maybe our conversation is finished."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Very well then, consider it over, for now. Skye said in a tone that said not that he might be back, but that he would be giving her another visit.

He smiled at the boy, then turned, his cane in hand, and started walking away.

He paused for a moment, turning his head back, his sunglasses already on, and said only one warning, before crossing the street.

Keep an eye on that thing you claim a brother, he's amassing an army.

He crossed the street quickly, and when a car flew past, he was gone. The cane clattering to the ground where he dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have to Run into You?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: