Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morgy's spazziness...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

Morgy's spazziness... Empty
PostSubject: Morgy's spazziness...   Morgy's spazziness... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

Just to let ya'll know-- I have classes every day Monday through Friday, and I work nights practically every M, W, F, Sat and Sun... so my postings will be as I can get on here. Additionally I have a jerk of a dad who watches over my shoulder like a hawk, so sometimes I just can't be here when I want to. ((Long story won't get into the details))

I'm sorry for anyone this inconveniences, I try to get here every weekday morning before I take my lil brothers to school and when Dad is gone to work... but I wanted to put it out there why my appearances are few and far between... and why I am mostly MIA on weekends. Some nights (like tonight) my dad works overnights, and I don't so I can be here then too!

Anywhich... thanks for understanding!

-Morgan
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Morgy's spazziness... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 am

I understand Morgy...I'm just glad that we have you on the site. I wish I could rescue everyone from their horrible parents but right now I'm going through something similar so I understand when you say stuff about your dad. Take the time you need and hopefully we'll see you as often as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Morgy's spazziness... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:05 am

Update-- rather than post a new thread...

I will be totally spaZztastic for a week until I get the new internet provider up on the 23rd... so I will be hardly here for that whole week between now and then; save if I can get to the library or if campus is open during the winter break.

Back soon as I can... adn in February I am getting a data phone so I can have internet all the time! Should be the same number I have now... just more time to talk, text ability and data function for FB and internet use plus Skype so I can talk to uncle rexie over in Australia! Lolz Then I shall stalk you all Muahahahaha........
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Morgy's spazziness... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 pm

You can pull a me and get online on your phone!!! and when you get all that done I better get your number cause I no have it anymore and I miss talking to my morgy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Morgy's spazziness... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgy's spazziness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: