Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"? Empty
PostSubject: Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"?   Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:37 am

Ok for those of you who have threads with Saphire Alexial or Eden, King of Darkness...They have some things going on in their life right now that might prevent them from being on for hopefully a few days at the shortest. I'm not sure and I don't really want to say what they are but I talked to my brother last night and he's had some very sudden things come up such as immediate family being in the hospital...and as Thats more important than rping he's needing to take some time for that. Its nothing too serious but its still something I thought we should all be aware of if you are waiting for a reply in a thread for him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"?   Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:39 am

I miss anti-teddy, but I understand what he is going through. Send him my love!
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Re: Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"?   Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

He has my prayers... and my love... looking forward to RP someday-- hope things finally gert better for him soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"?   Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing the "Anti- Teddy Bear"?
Page 1 of 1