Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wedding of the decade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Wedding of the decade Empty
PostSubject: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

The day had finally come. Christabelle was finally going to marry Lex. It really should have taken place shortly after Rian was born but with her having gotten pregnant by Garulia when Rian had been kidnapped and then Lex getting kidnapped and injured had prevented it. But now she had finally set to work and had everything planned out. The chapel had been decorated beautifully with stargazer lilies and white roses, which were her favorite flowers and she sat nervously with her best friend from school who actually hadn't cared that she was a meta and Rian as she got ready nervously, adjusting Rian's suit since he was going to be the one giving her away.

Christy's Veil and Hair
Spoiler:

Christy's Dress
Spoiler:

Bride's Maid's Dresses
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:09 am

Lex wasn't really that nervous, not now anyways. He was calm and confident, he thought of it as a press conference really, so he didn't work himself up. It's not like he was lessening the importance, he was just trying to remain clam. He ran a hand through his thick dark hair and sighed. His best man put a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. It was time for him to head up the aisle and he did so with and air of confidence. He stood by the newly instated priest, watching for his bride.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am

Christy finally got Rian ready and her friend walked out of the room and checked on everything hurrying back to tell Christabelle that everything was ready. She stood up and put Rian on the ground grabbing her bouquet of flowers and making sure everything on her was perfect. She led Rian by the hand while her bridesmaids and made of honor made their way down the aisle.

The wedding itself was huge and as soon as she and Rian emerged, she looked directly into Lex's eyes and smiled as the entire room stood as she walked down the aisle. Rian had already practiced handing Christy's hand to Lex and walking over to his uncle. Christy knelt down and kissed her son on the cheek as her brother came and took him over to sit down.

She stood back up and looked at Lex smiling as the priest began his speech as to why they were all there. Christy only heard their names.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:53 am

A hush filled the crowded room as the pipe organ began to play and te people stood to watch Christy walk down the aisle. This was the first real wedding since nuclear war, and it was a miracle they had even found a church and got a priest. It was a nice church too, big and expansive. Lex watched as his bride appeared, Rian hand and hand with her. He smiled and returned her gaze his emerald eyes sparkilng.

Rian handed her over to him and he tousled his son's hair as Christy kissed him. Alex came to collect him and Lex took Christy's hands in his own. The prist began his drawl, but Lex hardly listened to him. He stared deep into her tri-colored eyes and smiled at her lovingly. Soon though, it was time to exchange vows, and Lex felt the first twitch of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 am

Christy took a deep breath. She didn't realize how nervous she could really be until this moment in time. She took another deep breath and looked into his eyes as she spoke her vows.

"My darling Lex, as Juliet said to Romeo:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have for both are infinite."

I love you so much, and it is you whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. With every beat of my heart and with every breath of my being, I promise to love you for the rest of my life, to care for you and provide you with support for when you need it. I vow to share your laughter and your tears, your hopes and your fears, to hold you and to comfort you, and most of all to stand by you through all the challenges that life will bring us." She let out a sigh of relief as she had said the vows to him and the priest had in return asked her if she took him to be her husband, She nodded and replied, "I do." the priest then turned to Lex for him to say his vows.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Lex looked at her with shining eyes as she spoke her vows to him. He smiled and wanted to kiss her right then and there, never had he heard something sweeter. He took a deep breath, now it was his turn.

My beloved Christy, when I first told you that I love you, you said you did not believe me. I must admit that winning you over and making you believe is the most delightful and fulfilling challenge I have faced in my life.

Christy, as Shakespeare said:

"Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love."

My love for you will always be true; I promise you that. I am yours forever.

Lex smiled at her nervously. "I love you more than anything, and I would do anything for you.I will be there to hold you and comfort you, to love you when it feels as if our world is falling apart. I will let nothing come between you and I. iwould sacrifice myself for you in a hearbeat. I will always love you, until the end of our days." He finished, his eyes lookeing deep into hers. The priest spoke again, and Lex watched the ringbearer as he approached the couple.He took the ring meant for Christy and spoke the neccessary words, sliding it onto her slender finger.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:16 pm

His vows had actually left her a little flushed. It was a funny thing to imagine, someone like Christabelle blushing, it actually added to her bridal beauty, if she could in fact be more beautiful than how she was then. She looked down at her hand as Lex slid the ring onto her finger and then back into his eyes as he spoke. She couldn't believe that it was happening so smoothly. It was almost unreal. Deep down she had that worry that they would be attacked by the outcasts.

She remembered them trying their best to keep the location a secret except to those that they absolutely had to tell, but she knew better than that and it had eventually gotten out to the media. She was completely oblivious to the cameras that were flashing however, her mind only concentrating on two things: don't drop the ring and don't forget the words.

She started to put the ring on Lex's hand reciting the words beautifully although as she said them she completely forgot them except for bits and pieces, Symbol of eternal love, pillar of strength, etc. She smiled as the priest had actually pronounced them man and wife and told Lex he could kiss her. She was glad to see the long winded ceremony over with. It was almost as if a weight had been lifted from her chest and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Lex was aware that this could have gone much worse, but it hadn't. He was relieve, and he was sure that Christy felt the same. She slid the ring on his own finger, and he looked at her and grinned. He had never seen anything more beautiful than her. Her voice was hypnotizing, and he knew that he should be paying attention to the priest, but he was concentrating on her completly.

He looked up, almost startled as the preist said he could kiss his bride. He looked into her eys and kissed her tenderly, as the photos snapped, and the crowd clapped and cheered. The were happy that he had gotten married, though many of the women were jealous. They loved their leader to accept his choices, and he knew that this was the right choice, if not the best one.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 pm

The kiss was tender yet at the same time it left her feeling a little weak at the knees. She found her arms wrapped about him as she returned the kiss, only to break from it seconds later as they were introduced as husband and wife. One thing Christy had insisted on was a jumping of the broom which was an old Irish tradition, which they did as they started to walk out of the church.

She knew now other than the reception she would have to say goodbye to Rian so they could go on their honeymoon, a fact that she was not looking forward to being away from him for so long but at the same time excited because she wasn't sure where they were going. She had left that up to Lex to decide because she had taken care of the entire wedding.

The cameras flashed and reporters immediately started to ask them questions as they tried to exit the church. Christy let out a sigh and smiled, not wanting to let them get to her as they finally made it to the limo to go to the reception.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Lex felt her arms around him and smiled as their kiss broke. He walked her down the aisle, and they jumped the broom together, he didn't even balk at the idea when she had told him. He only wanted her to be happy. He knew they would have to say goodbye to Rian for a while, but it would give them time to be a real couple. He had picked where they were going, he was just nervous she wouldn't like it.

The were immidiatly attacked by reporters and he heard her sigh as she tried to not let them upset her. As he helped her into the limo, he turned and with a grin, struck a reporter full in the face with his fist. He bowed and winked at the cameras as he spoke. "If I find one of you at my reception, or my honeymoon, I will kill you." He saluted and followed her into the limo.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Christy was now piled in the limo but she saw what Lex had done to the reporter and she couldn't help but to elicit a laugh as he saluted them and got in the limo. "Oh and here I thought we'd be able to really give them a show on our honeymoon." she said laughing as she tried to move around to get closer to him in her dress.

It took her a moment, she was like a little cream puff in the dress trying to move and she accidentally fell ontop of him as the limo started to move and she couldn't help but laugh again as she turned her head in his lap to look up at him. "Well I guess this works too." she said with a smile. She put her hands above her head and quickly removed the veil, surprisingly not managing to mess up her hair once. She sat up and pull him to her lips and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Lex grinned at her. "Hmm, nude pictures my wife all over the paper. Not quite sure I like that idea." he chuckled slightly. She tried to adjust to be closer to him, but she was having a hard time with it. As the limo took off, she fell on him and he laughed a little as she looked up at him, her head in his lap. She removed her veil and sat up to kiss him. He met her lips with his own. Her kiss was passionate, his possessive. She was finally his, completely.

Soon though, they would be at the reception. He really was not looking forward to it really. He would do it for his love, and his wife. He was debating on sitting and drinking brandy and playing poker with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 pm

She dropped her veil on the floor of the limo and leaned against him not breaking the kiss. There was something about how possessive he was being with her that just made her want to completely skip the reception and not go. After a few moments she broke the kiss and looked at him a little flushed from it all, "Think they'll miss us if we don't show?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.

She knew the answer to that before he even had to answer but she still looked at him as she started to kiss at his neck teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Lex was amazed at how passionate she was in response to his kiss. She finally released him and he looked at her grinning. "Well, I hope they don't because I don't want to go, not now anyways." He laughed as she grinned at him, and returned it with his own wolfish one. He groaned slightly as she kissed his neck and laughed. He hit a button on the control panel. "Head back to HQ would you Horace?" The limo stopped and turned around as his lips found hers again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Christy smiled as he agreed with her, at least for the time being, even more so as he let a groan escape his lips, "Or we could just ride around." she said trailing off as his lips found hers again. She leaned back on the seat pulling him down on top of her as she returned his kiss, trying to pull off the jacket of his tux. Her tongue slipped into his mouth flicking across his teasingly as she finally managed to slip the jacket off of him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Lex didn't have time to answer her as she pulled him atop her. His lips still attached to hers. Her hands worked at his tux and she got it off, he sat up taking the his shirt off underneath in the process. He leaned down and kissed her again, her tongue teasing his. He say up for a minute, trying to puzzle out the whole dress situation. "Well, how are we going to manage this one?" He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 pm

She was trying to think about the dress as well but then again, after today she wouldn't wear it ever again anyway, but as he kissed her neck she let out a moan, "Leave it on, we can work around it." she said as she started to attempt to remove his pants. At least enough to achieve their goal for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 pm

He chuckles, his breath hot on her neck. "It will get ruined I'm sure." He just smiled as she tried to relive him of his pants. He sat up and took care of them quickly. He kissed her again, and bit her neck gently before kissing it again. He began trying to hitch her dress up, it really was in the way. "Why are these things so difficult." He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 pm

She let out a small moan at being bitten. She was a little surprised to feel him do something like that to her. She was quickly growing frustrated with her dress seeing him having trouble, "Its not like I'm ever going to wear it again anyway." she said as she started to help pull the fabric up. "I think they just don't want you to have such easy access to me love." she said laughing a little as they finally reached her garter.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

He looked at her and grinned. "They could never keep me from what I want." They finally reached her garter and he yanked the rest of the fabric up. He took care of her underthings efficiently and looked at her. "Are you ready for this Love?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 am

Christy looked at him and laughed at little, "Do you honestly have to ask that love?" she asked jokingly. She knew he would know she was saying yes by that. Her dress would probably be wrinkled to hell at back from this but she didn't care. She was hoping they didn't have to stay long at the reception. The more time they had on their own the better.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

Lex looked at her and smiled. "Well, this is a formal event, I just thought I would ask." He chuckled softly. with that he leaned over the fabric to kiss her and entered her slowly soon after. He paused, trying to find some balance and chuckled before beggining a slow thrust.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:34 am

She laughed as he leaned over to kiss her. She returned it and soon found herself gasping as he slowly entered her. It was almost like torture for her to be teased like this. They did have their entire honeymoon in which to worry about teasing. They were in a limo for crying out loud. "You're going to kill me if you keep teasing me like that." she moaned out softly in his ear, her breath hot against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:40 am

Lex knew he was torturing her, he almost couldn't help it. Her breath was hot in his ear and with a grunt, he increased his momentum, appealing to her pleas. They did have the honeymoon, he realized, and he ginned slightly at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:46 am

Christy gripped a hold of him as he started to gain momentum. She couldn't even think to say anything as she arched her hips to his to match his thrusts. However their plans came abruptly to an end when the limo finally came to a stop almost knocking them out of the seat. Christy couldn't help but laugh at it, "Well it was fun while it lasted. Where are we?" she asked not being able to see out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding of the decade   Wedding of the decade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding of the decade
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: