Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Hey.. those who know me-- yeah Ish Raven... those who don't why not!?!? -ubergrinofdooooom!!-
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:18 pm

*tackles* ish my RAVEN!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 pm

lolz... eh sort of love... I ish only yours by default... Morgy ish Joseph's :p
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

BUT NOW YOU'RE ON HERE!!!! AND I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE UBER POUT OF DOOOOM!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:34 am

*pokes Rave*

Well hi der, welcome to the site. I'll prolly have one of my characters harass you at one point, it's all they are good for lol. I take it that some people..(me)..should be careful around you judging by that grin you are wearing.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:42 am

We have to figure out how me and you know each other! I wanna have us have been friends before we were metas!
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:05 am

Lex, yay harassment... beware Raven's sarcasm cuts like talons... or I just might like it.. Muahahaha

Christy... perhaps you were on the list of potentials for Raven's parent's experimentations??

((BTW we need character journals for back stories to link character relations and stuff... I'm no good at the ones with like song lyrics and all that jazz...where you post the lines that relate to you for a character.. I prefer just a journal where thoughts can be chronicalled... like to define how we met or whatever!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations...   Salutations... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: