Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He Lives!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Christy made her way down to the press room to meet Lex for the press conference. She had Rian in tow with her carrying him instead of letting him walk. She had him dressed in his cutest outfit and she wore a pin striped pants suit, knowing she would need to look nice as well. She stood out in the hallway that would lead them into the room and waited for Lex. "Mama down!" Rian said trying to get out of her arms.

"No baby, I can't put you down on the ground." she said trying to get him to stay still.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Lex exited his office, dressed in his best business suit. Today was the day he let the country know that he was indeed alive and well. Rumors had been circulating that he has been killed by the Outcasts, and even some rumors suggested Christy had killed him. He needed to rid his people of these silly notions.

He reached the conference room, surrounded by bodyguards. he caught sight of Christy and Rian, and a grin split his face. He broke from the bodyguards and approached her, kissing her lips softly before looking at the squirming Rian. "You two look nice!" He kissed Rian's cheek and grinned at his son. "Is Mama being unfair?" He chuckled and winked at Christy, no hard feelings directed her way. "Are you two ready?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Rian held out his arms for Lex to take him as he came closer. He grabbed hold of Lex's tie when he kissed Christy. She returned the kiss. "Dada!" he exclaimed excitedly to see him as he kissed his cheek. Christy had to laugh at Lex as he asked Rian if she was being unfair. "He's just mad because I won't let him crawl around on the ground." she said with a nervous smile on her face.

"I'm as ready as I'm going to be." she said not liking the fact she was having to let the world in on her little family. She had, had everyone kidnapped and she didn't want to risk that again. But she knew Lex also had an obligation to do so, and the sooner they did it, the less likely it was the media would go through violent means to get to them.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Lex grinned at his exuberant son and lifted him out of Christy's arms as Rian latched onto his tie. He lhugged him tightly and kissed him again. "Hey Little Man, you have to listen to your Mama." He grinned and tickled him before trying to give him back to his mother. She did not seem pleased about this, but it had to be done. He kissed her again. "Are you sure you are okay with this Love?"

Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Christy looked at him as Rian tried to stay with Lex, but Christy managed to get him away and he started crying. "I don't really have a choice so yeah." she said with a sigh. Rian had been not listening to her all morning and then he had magically calmed down when Lex had taken him. "I swear I think he's starting to like you more than he does me." she said as she handed Rian back over to Lex. "Lets just go get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Lex looked at Christy, worry lining his face as he took Rian back. She seemed flustered and unhappy. Rian must have been giving her trouble today. "I doubt he likes me more, he just sees me less than he does you."He held Rian and sighed. He turned to head into the room that had been prepared for them.

The room was filled to the brim, and he headed up to the podium. He knew Christy was behind him, and many pictures of the family were taken as Rian clung to Lex. Lex reached the podium and turned to face the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Christy was right at Lex's heels as he walked up to the podium. As soon as Lex reached it Christy was standing beside him yet slightly behind him and Rian reached out for her. She took him and he nestled his head between her shoulder and hair. They immediately started taking pictures again. She let out an inward sigh as she waited for Lex to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Lex handed Rian over as he reached for Christy. He knew she was not pleased to be there. Nor was she pleased that Rian was there either. Lex took a deep breath before speaking, his voice loud enough to reach the back of the room, his voice stern and convincing. A different man than Christy knew.

"My friends, my comrades. As you know, I have not been around like I should have been. There are some easy explanations for this. As most of you know, I was in the hospital recently. It was not because of my fiancée as some seem to think. It was in fact, the fault of the enemy. The leader of the rebel group held me hostage, and proceeded to give me serious injuries. That is why I was in the hospital, because our enemy put me there. I intend to remedy the situation. I have announced an attack and execution of every non government friendly meta. I assure you all, that I am alive and well." He paused and motioned Christy forward with Rian.

"I will be marrying my beautiful fiancée, hopefully soon. We are both pleased about this. We would like you, my comrades to be pleased for us also. I would also like to introduce our baby boy, though he is growing fast." He smiled warmly at his family.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 am

It wasn't that she wasn't not pleased to be there. She just didn't want Rian to be getting the attention that he was getting. She had no problem being by Lex's side. She just wasn't used to the idea that their son would have to be in the limelight so early in life. She looked at Lex as he announced the attack of every non government meta and execution. She was not necessarily pleased by it since her daughter was still in the hands of Garulia.

Christy stepped forward with her and Rian when he motioned for them and the questions started to fly. The most popular questions seemed to be centered around Alessandra and where she was. Christy smiled at Lex even though she felt like her heart was about to sink into the pit of her stomach at the mere mention of her daughter. Finally one reporter managed to get a question in, "But isn't it true that your daughter is in the hands of the leader of this meta group that is for the destruction of the government?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 am

Lex had finished his speech,and had showed off his family. Now it was question time. He frowned when he heard most of them were centered around Alessandra. He had avoided talking about her, it was a delicate and sore subject still. He looked at Christy, knowing that this was probably hurting her.

The clear voice of one reporter got Lex's attention, and he turned to locate the man. He was getting angry quickly, he hated how the reporters pried and hurt people for juicy tidbits. "This may be true for the moment, but I want to solve that problem as quickly as I can. It was not our intent to have her end up with him. There will be no harm to her, she has no choice of where she is at the moment, and neither do we." He declined further comment and and put an arm around Christy's waist to lead her out as bodyguards enclosed them from the crowd. He was regretting bringing Christy and Rian into this now, and he was angry at the nerve of the reporter. A wicked thought was brewing in his head, though he knew he wouldn't get the chance to implement it right away. Christy was bound to want to discuss this with him, probably angrily too. He was not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:27 am

Christy looked at Lex as he answered the question. She was holding herself together better than she had anticipated with those questions and Lex was quickly trying to get her and Rian out of there. As soon as his arm was around her, Rian reached out wanting Lex to take him when the bodyguards swarmed around them. Christy had anticipated this but she hadn't thought of how Rian would react from it and he started crying, scared of what was going on. Christy held him close and sshhh'd him til he calmed down and started to fall asleep.

Once they were out of there and away from prying ears Christy glared at Lex, "How in the hell can you attack them when my daughter is with them?" she asked angrily, yet hushed so she wouldn't wake Rian up. She didn't know what to think, and she had held herself up as the happy fiancée long enough, and now she wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 am

Lex looked at Rian with worry as he started to cry as Lex did not take him from Christy. She seemed to quiet him down enough to get him to fall asleep. He knew that she was unhappy with him, she was bound to be, with her daughter over in enemy territory. They exited the room without much problem, and Lex let out a sigh of relief, before catching Christy's glare. He turned to her, looking her in the eye as she spoke to him in hushed angry tones.

He listened to her and picked his words carefully. "I do not plan on attacking them until I know she is safe. We need to come up with a way to keep her from Gar, so I can attack them without fear of her getting involved. I cannot stop this campaign though."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 am

Christy listened to his words, "And what happens when he comes after me and Rian because he doesn't have her?" she asked looking at him. She didn't even mention him because the thought of what had happened was still fresh in her mind. "You know I'm going to be the first one he looks for. Plus he can also create portals. It would be hard to keep her from him like that."

She knew her daughter would be constantly involved, "If there was a way to get him out of the way so we could hide her then I would say go for it. I'm begging you Lex, not to do this."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Lex looked at her, a frown on his face. "He wouldn't dare come after you or Rian, I will have the Templars guard you if I must. I'm sure he won't know her exact location, which might help with the portal problem." He paused for a moment before even suggesting this, knowing that she would say no, and probably be very angry for him even suggesting it. "We could have Dr. Lock take her to safety, he is a professional at hiding and lying."

He continued to look at her, his face etched as if in stone. He would not budge, and neither would she. She was imploring him to end this, but he couldn't. "Perhaps the first batch of my weapons will be able to be put to use. We could subdue and capture him when he comes with Alessandra perhaps." He looked at her quietly. "It has to be done Christy, this war has to continue. Humanity survives because of it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm

The hallway grew almost completely frozen at the mention of her father, "How dare you even think I would ever trust that man with one of my children?!" she yelled at him. She was angry beyond all reasoning now. She didn't understand how he could suggest a thing like that, especially after knowing what Skye had put her through and Saphire. She refused to hide her emotions right now and they were running wild because he was suggesting such a thing.

"Humanity is also destroyed by it too." she spat at him as she started to storm off. She wasn't sure if he understood that if she wasn't with him, not only her but their child would be among the group of people that he was trying to destroy. They still humans...humans with no rights to anything what so ever but still humans. All they wanted was equality because they couldn't help what they were.

Rian had managed to stay asleep the entire time she was yelling at him and she managed to make it to the elevator, pressing the button repeatedly trying to get it to hurry up and open.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am

Lex flinched at the biting chill of the hallway, and her tone. It had been a thought that he regretted ever saying. She was angry, and he knew that she hated her father, but Skye could have made up for that, if she would let him.

He said nothing as she spat at him, her words biting and harsh. He knew she thought he was insinuating that metas were not human. He meant everyone, in general. It was not him slandering the metas in any way. He followed after her as she stormed off. He stood slightly away and behind her as she waited at the elevator. "Love, I'm sorry I brought up Skye, but we have to have all of our options open to us. I understand you don't like him, fine. So that idea is thrown into the trash, and I try to come up with some other way to get her away from Gar." He sighed and watched her punch the button for the elevator. "You really want me to end this war huh?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 am

Christy didn't look at him until he mentioned her wanting him to end the war. She turned around looking at him. "I do." she said coldly. She was looking at him as she had when they had first met and fought all the time, "Because its your son who's going to get dragged into it in the end, if for no other reason than that." She looked down at the sleeping child in her arms. His entire being completely innocent to the fact he was born and lived in the middle of a war and would most likely get brought into it because of what he was.

She brushed the child's hair out of his face and let out a sigh. Her look towards Rian was the kindest that Lex had seen since they had left the press conference.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 am

She turned to face him, her demeanor cold and angry. He looked her in the eye however his eyes emerald ice. He wasn't as angry as she, but he was angry. She wanted him to end a war that kept the people moving. There would be civil unrest and perhaps a revolution on his hands if he were to do that. There was no use arguing with her so he tried to compromise, at least for now. "You have already acknowledged the fact that I can't end it in previous conversation. You know that it isn't going to happen. I will set up a temporary ceasefire. That way we can come up with a way to get Alessandra." He watched as the elevator doors opened, waiting for her to walk away from him, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am

"You shouldn't have asked the question if you already knew the answer and wouldn't like it." she said coldly towards him. As if on cue Rian woke up and looked up at Christy and seeing her upset he started to cry. She was trying to calm him down and couldn't seem to manage because she herself wasn't calm in the slightest. It just seemed to make her more frustrated and she looked like she was about to break down crying because she couldn't calm Rian down.

She couldn't even acknowledge the cease fire comment because she couldn't speak over his wails of unhappiness. She had actually wondered if he would calm down if Lex took him but she didn't want to ask him. She knew he had to get back to work and she had to get back to playing the stay at home mother.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Lex looked at her, unmoving. She was right, but he had to ask anyways. he knew what the answer would be, but he wanted to hear her say it. As she spoke, Rian woke up and began crying. Lex saw how upset she was getting, and his expression softened slightly. He walked over to her and held out his arms to take Rian. He knew that she was having a hard time being in the apartment all the time. "Listen Love, why don't you take a break, let me take him for a while. You go do something to occupy yourself. There is no reason why I cannot take him." Sure he had to work, but Rian was his too, and he didn't want her to feel that all she was good for was watching the kid, and the house.

"Like I said, I will be at a cease-fire until we get Alessandra."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 pm

When Lex held his arms out for Rian, their son almost immediately flung himself into his arms to get away from Christy's emotions. "And what happens after we get her?" she asked coldly, "Because you know he's not going to let us keep her." she continued to say, "Then we'll just be back at where we are and you know it." Of course not exactly. They wouldn't be in front of an elevator fighting about it the next time.

"I need to take him back to Alex." she said as she moved to take Rian back from Lex. "You can't have him and do your job." she said knowingly. He would be too tempted to play with their child than do their job. And Rian couldn't tell him otherwise. "I'll take him back to my brother and then come and do some work myself." As she tried to take Rian back he started to scream again.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Lex took Rian in his arms and held him close. She looked at him coldly and her voice reflected it. He had thought of something quite clever as she questioned him and he looked at her quietly. "I think I have an idea, one that would actually work." She tried to take Rian back, and he screamed bloody murder. He sighed and continued to hold him. "Just let me take care of him for a moment okay?" He sighed again. "Convince Gar to meet us to let Alessandra stay again, then I can use the weapon on him and capture him."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Christy looked at him, "I can try but you have to stay out of sight until you use that weapon on him otherwise he'll take off, and I have to play completely stupid to it." she said looking at him as she seemed to calm down some. "I guess since he won't let me take him that you should." she was tiredly giving into Lex. She really wasn't full of energy like she normally was.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Lex nodded at her. "We could pull it off. He won't expect it." He hadn't even thought of the possibility of Amir being around either. He bounced Rian a little, enticing a smile from the lad. "I will take him, don't worry about that. Besides, everyone will love him and the won't be upset at me for brining him with me to the office." He smiled at her slightly. "You need to go do something for yourself. Don't come to work, just go do something for a while. You look exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:49 pm

"And what exactly am I supposed to do?" she asked looking at him. She was at a complete loss of what she could do now that she had the afternoon to herself. She didn't know what to do, she wasn't used to be able to have so much freedom that he had just given her. "Plus its not like I really have a way to get around anywhere." she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He Lives!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Lives!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: