Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life has to start somewhere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

Life has to start somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Life for Lillith was normal, at least that is what Lillith thought. No one told her that her mother really wasn't her mother, and her father was killed by her. She was kidnapped when she was a baby. But for now life was normal. Lillith doesn't usually get to go outside the house, but today was different, her mother wanted to give her a present for turning 18 a little bit ago. So she decided to spend the day talking to the animals. She loved to be in the forest. She was wearing her normal plaid button up shirt and some skimpy shorts with white socks and some brown worker boots. She found a deer eating in a meadow and started a lovely conversation with it. A couple of hours passed before she realized how late it had gotten. Her mother would be mad if she didn't get home soon. So she said bye to the deer and started walking home, but stoped short when she heard a noise. "Who's there?" She yelled out thinking that it would be an animal, people don't usually go into this forest.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Sally who was gifted and already knew was 19 years old. Her gift was to be able to sense others around her who was gifted as well. She was standing still in a strange forest and picked up someone with her gift. Sally walked in the direction of the person hoping they wouldnt trying to kill her. Her trench coat trailing behind her, she had a sword strapped to her back and was wearing steal toed boots. She had on a red shirt and ripped jeans her black hair flowing down her back. As she approached the person she heard them asked who she was and she paused. "I am Sally Ruby, Who might you be?" she asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrypotterrockz.darkbb.com
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Lillith was surprised to hear a human voice. She was nervous. What was a human doing out in these woods? "Um...My name is Lillith Nora. What are you doing out in these woods?" Lillith asked the girl, she could tell by the voice. Lillith bent down and pulled the mass out of her boot. She wanted to make sure that she would be ready for anything. She then moved closer to see what the girl looked like.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Sally walked out of the shadows to show herself and looked the girl over. "This girl aparently does not know yet." She thought to herself and gave the girla friendly smile to show she would not hurt her. "Hello Lillith Nora, Let me take a guess... You just turned 18 recently?" She asked the girl "Please dont try anything, I am prepared." She said pointing to her back where her sword was strapped.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

As the girl walked out of the shadow, Lillith got a better look at her. She looked odd, Lillith had never seen a girl like her before. But when the girl said that she knew that Lillith had just turn 18, Lillith was confused. "How did you know?" She asked the girl, waiting for her response until she said that she was prepared and pointed to a sword on her back. This made Lillith scared. She started backing away from the girl. "I wasn't going to do anything. My mom gave me this for protection is all and I don't know you, so I pulled it out." Lillith told the girl hoping that the girl would understand.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Sally sighed and thought for a second decideding wheter to tell the girl or not "Well im gifted i could sense you like a mile away." She watched as the girl backed away from her and listened to her for a second before answering "Ahh well as long as you dont try to attack me, I wont pulled my little friend out." She said patting her sword. She brought it every where with her for protection.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Lillith was more confused and scared than she had been in a long time. Acutally she had never been this confused or scared before. "Gifted? Mile away? What are you talking about?" Lillith asked her wondering what any of this could mean. The only thing that came to her mind was the way that she could talk to animals and turn into them. It wasn't until this very moment that Lillith realized that she could use her gift of turning into an animal as protection. So she put her mass away. "I promise not to attack you as long as you don't try and hurt me." Lillith told her feeling alittle bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"Ahh so you dont know? Well you will soon enough." Sally said sighing, she had found out the hard way. "What is it that you do that is out of the normal?" She asked looking at the girl curious. Sally nodded in agreement and smiled "I promise not to bring out my sword." She said answering Lillith honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Lillith didn't mean to make the girl think that she didn't know about the gifts part, Lillith just didn't know that anyone else had them. So she would demonstate it for her. Lillith kneeled down on to all fours then thought of what she wanted to turn into, she thought about something cute and cuddly. Suddenly Lillith turns into a squirel and starts crawling towards the girl. picking up an acorn and offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Amir had been travling through the woods, not wanting to be around Gar at the moment. She threw her mind out, trying to pick up anything fun to amuse herself with. She located two blips on her internal radar and grinned. She changed direction, her long, curly, red hair swishing with the wind. Her tight black leather outfit not inhibiting her at all. She pulled her two swords from their place on her back and broke into a sprint.

She reached the two with ease, sliding to a halt juts ten feet away from where the were. She looked puzzled at the squirrel, sensing a human mind in the animal body. "The party has been started without me I see."
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Sally froze and Yanked her sword out going into her protected stanse and walked in front of Lillith "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked demanding her sword in front of her pointing at the girl who came running at her and Lillith. She wasnt going down without a fight and she really hadnt hoped to fight today at all.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Lillith got scared by a girl showing up behind her, so she watched as the girl she was talking to a second ago protected her. Lillith stayed in her sqiruel form, but ran on to the Sally girls leg then into her pocket. She didn't know what was going on, and didn't really want to know, she just wanted to be safe. When everything is ok again and Sally said to come out, Lillith will come out.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Amir held both her swords at the ready, her mind also prepared to invade their if need be. "So you two are metas huh? Is that one always such a wimp?" She chuckled and looked at The other girl with amusement. "The name is Amir, 23 years old, and a very experienced meta and fighter." She paused at the next question, grinning. "I was just out looking for some fun, and I seemed to have found it." SHe looked at her swords and tucked them away, sensing nothing malicious from either of the two. "I am a telepath, and telekinetic.." She used a small amount of force to push Sally back with her mental power.

"I sense new blood, is that squirrel girl new to this whole meta business Sally?" She knew the girl had not given her name, but Amir had pulled it from her mind, like picking an apple from a tree. She knew it would unsettle the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Sally looked at the girl "Yes aperantly" She said rolling her eyes."I only just met this one." She answered gripping her sword. "Im Sally, 19 years old and i can sense the gifted around me and yours sense is pretty strong but I've felt stronger before." She refusing to put her sword away, she felt not to trust this one. Sally looked confused as she was being pushed back and walked right back to where she was standing before hand. She felt Lillith wiggle in her pocket, "Yes, Im guessing so."Sally said shrugging still holding her sword before her "What business do you have? " she asked she was not going to strick Amir first, it was always a bad idea with a telepath and a telekinetic.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am

Lillith, being a squiral, decided to stay in Sally's pocket untill she said that it was ok to come out, or pulled her out by force. Either way, Lillith had no idea what was going on and was scared to find out. She was also afraid that her mother would come looking for her and then she would be in real trouble. So she wiggled around in the girls pocket some more until she could get a good position to lay down and listen to what was going on outside the pocket. At the end on everything, if she had to, she would jump out of the pocket and turn into a lion or something. That way she could run away and also defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Amir chuckled at the girl. "I am sure there are others stronger than me, but I assure you there are not many. Power comes stronger with age, and there are not many older than me." She put a hand on her hip and smirked. "You keep your sword out, yet I have put mine away. What an insult. I should destroy you for your insolence, but I won't." She pondered Sally's question for a moment, thinking that maybe she should invite the new duo to the Outcasts. She could sense the cowardice of the squirrel maiden, and Amir detested it. "I don't really have any business, I suppose. Though I wonder if you have heard of the rebel group going against the governement?"

She made no threat or attempt at an attack on the other two, the hostility dieing in her eyes. She sensed the squirrel maiden and sent her a nice telepathic message. I am not going to hurt you silly girl, now come join the conversation, it is for your benifit.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Sally looked at Amir, and reluctenly put her sword down but still held it in her hand. Sally bearly said a word while the girl talked until she mentioned the rebel group that was going agasint the governemt and nodded her head. "Ive heard of it, don't know much though." She answered honestly and then patted her pocket where Lillith was and groaned. Sally really had no idea why the girl was in her pocket and it aggitated her a bit
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Lillith could tell that the girls outside of the pocket where starting to get mad at her for not being appart of the conversation. So Lillith slowly, but surly, crawled her way out of the girls pocket and back down onto the ground. Once on the ground, she slowly phased back into her normal self. She then looked at both girls and tryed smiling thru her fear. The hair on her neck kept standing on end whenever she looked at the red headed girl. Something about her, she didn't like. She she stood close to the girl that she was talking to earlyer, Sally. But at anytime she was ready to turn into a tiger and defend herself. "Hello." Lillith said to both of them, while looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Sally looked at Lilltih and frowned, "What person lowers there head when someone could attack at anytime?" she thought to herself and looked back at Amir "This is squirrl girl or whatever else she can change into." Sally siad not taking her eye off of Amir just in case Amir tried to fight, ignoring Lilltih's Hello.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:19 am

Amir chuckled as she watched the girls cowardice. Never had she seen someone act so well..cowardly. "In these times, it is best to keep your eyes and ears alert to any danger Lillith. Never lower you head, never turn you back." Amir had learned the hard way, and this girl was bound to as well. She turned her attention to the more sensible Sally.

"Outcasts, a group of rebels, fighting the government to gain their freedom. They are lead by Garulia. There goal is to destroy the government, make them pay for what they did to us metas. You would be more than welcome into the fold. You can sense others powers. Yes?" It would be useful, she would be able to find others to recruit for their rebel alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 am

Sally looked at Amir listening and nodded in agreement. She had been looking for the outcasts for a while now, and it seems to her that she has finally found them. "I would be more then happy to join. Yes i can sense other powers. It is very useful for me." She said holding her head high but still on gaurd. "This Amir girl talks, but can i trust her?" She asked herself thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Nora

Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Lillith looked up at the girls while they talked, but she had no idea what they were talking about. She was thinking about her mother getting angryer and angryer with ever moment that she was out of the house. Lillith didn't have a watch so she looked over at Sally. "Um...do you have the time. If I don't get home soon my mother is going to kill me." Lillith told her, not kidding about the killing part. But before the girl could answer her a voice sounded in the distance. "Oh no mother..." At this voice Lillith shock with fear and turned into a mouse, crawling back into the girls pocket. The voice was her mother and she could only hope that the girls wouldn't get hurt. Her mother could get carried away.
Back to top Go down
Sally Ruby

Sally Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 am

Sally watched her closely as she asked for the time and shook her head just in time for a voice shouting out in the distance. She figured it must have been the girl's mother and looked back over to the girl who was gone. Sally hadnt seen where she went and hadnt a clue that she was a mouse in her pocket once more. "Whered she go."She asked Amir frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life has to start somewhere   Life has to start somewhere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life has to start somewhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: