Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:42 pm

(duuuuh)

Don't I know it? he thought back sarcastically, if that was even possible. It's quite a fantastic idea, I thought. But then the question remains, will you? And have you ever before?
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:58 pm

(shush you! XD )

She wondered what to tell him, but decided to tell him the truth. She blushed slightly and he could probably feel her embarassment through their mind link. Of course you thought it a good idea, but when haven't you? I would, if the condition was right, and if you don't cast me aside like a ragdoll afterwards. She was afraid of rejection, even from him. no, I haven't before, I have never let myself become close enough to touch me like that. I repulsed others for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 pm

I won't ever hurt you...not intentionally... he thought to her, meaning every word. He rolled his body-or was it both of theirs?-on top of her's-also theirs?-and kissed her more, gently holding her against the wall. Let me in. I won't let you down.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you Garulia, that means a lot to me Thier minds and bodies were one, she couldn't tell which was him, or her. He kissed her gently, and she cried. She kissed him back passionatly now, her face flushed as tears clung to her eyelashes. I don't think I could make it if you did let me down Gar. I will give you myself completely to you, but try not to hurt me. She paused for a second blocking her mind from his, but then giving in and telling him how she felt. I am afraid
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Garulia half-smiled into the kiss.

Ya know what that means? It means you're in love with me... he thought to her. If you want to be mine, then I in turn am your's because...

The last bit he said out loud.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Amir felt his smile and turned her head in embarrassment. I guess it does mean that I am, but I don't know how, or why. He finished his sentence aloud and she broke the mental link with surprise. She looked up at hi, against the wall, with him pressed close to her. "You love me?" Her eyes were wide, she wasn't expecting that from him. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled, pressing her lips to his in a passionate and loving kiss. She pulled away fro a second to look him in the eye. "I love you too Garulia." She kissed him again, intensly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Garulia kissed her back, hard.

"I always will..." he said, then slipped back into mind speak. We should walk around like this. That way we can always talk. Does this mean you're back with the Outcasts?

He smiled again and stroked her side lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Amir smiled at him and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He slipped back into mindspeak, and she connected her thoughts with his. And I will always love you.She bit her lip self-conciously and grinned. Sure, this could come in handy in times too, though I doubt we can be too far apart for it to work. Of course it means I am back with the outcasts, how could I not be now? She leaned into him and sighed. How did this happen? She smiled up at him and twined her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Garulia silently made a yay noise.

That's great! It's good to have you back! he said laughing. You might wanna tell Christy... And um... I really don't care how it happened, because frankly I'm not complaining.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Amir chuckled and looked at him shaking her head in amusement. I'm glad to be back I guess, not that I was here very long to begin with. She flinched slightly as he mentioned Christy. Do I have to tell her? She knew it was going to piss Christy off, and she might never get to see Rian again. That thought hit her hard and she almost told Gar she changed her mind, but she didn't. She just looked away from him and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:32 pm

You have to...it would be wrong not to. Didn't you just give me a big right/wrong speech? Well now it's my turn. You need to, he told her kindly but firmly. Besides, you'll have to see her. You're coming with me when I take Alessandra to see her mom.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm

She groaned and burried her head in his chest, knowing full well he was right. I know, but I don't want to. Yo uare right though, it would be wrong not to tell her. She sighed and looked up at him in surprise. You are taking me with you? That means I am going to have to tell her soon! She looked up at him, flustered.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Garulia sighed and mentally kissed her as he actually kissed her.

Of course. If you want, I can tell her for you and you can come out if she needs persuading of the fact, he told her shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Amir kissed him back softly and shook her head. No, I should do it myself. She will be angry with me, but it would be bast if I told her on my own. It's the right thing to do. She sighed and pulled away from him slightly. So when are we leaving?
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Garulia nodded, complete understanding flowing from his mind into her's.

"Now I guess," he said, breaking his mind away slightly so as to have SOME privacy in his own mind. "Okay beautiful, whenever you're ready."

Rolling, he pulled himself off of her and onto the wall beside her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Amir nodded and noted him pulling away from her mind. She smiled and didn't comment. It was only natural for him to want some privacy. "I'm ready, ready enough I guess." She took a deep breath and steeled herself for the worst. She looked over at him, swallowing her panic. "Lead the way handsome." She managed a wink and straighted up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Garulia yawned and sighed.

"On second thought...can we sleep here tonight and do it in the morning? It's getting rather late and I'm exhausted. I utterly despise paperwork, especially when you can't see it!" Gar said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Amir looked at him her face changing drastically. She laughed and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "I think it's a lovely idea. We both need our sleep I think." She smiled took his hand. "And where shall I be staying?" She looked at him coyly her grin mischievious.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Garulia laughed.

"My old bed's still in tact, and the four poster hangings kept it safe from the soot," he told her with a grin to match hers as he yanked her back towards his office. Pushing open the door, he pointed at the bed. "Look good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Amir stumbled after him and laughed as he yanked her along. She followed him into his office, a grin still on her lips. He opened the door and she walked in standing in front of the bed. "Looks excellent to me."She sat down on the edge and pulled him onto the bed laughing.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Garulia raised his eyebrows. As she pulled him onto the bed he pushed her as he was pulled so he was on top of her on the bed, raised off of her on his elbows.

"Sooo are you ready for a first time Amir?" he asked chuckling as he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 am

Amir looked at him and blushed, her face a rosy pink . She looked away self-conciously and answered, "I guess so, but I'm still afraid Gar." She knew he was teasing her, but it only made it worse, she wanted to just run away and hide.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Garulia became all of a sudden serious as he undid her pants gently and pulled them down, exposing her undergarments.

"We don't really have to, if you wanna wait," he whispered, his breath warming her ear.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

She squirmed a little as he undid her pants. She looked at him, worry on her face and in her eyes. He was now serious, almost business like. "I don't know what I want." She laughed nervously, his breath hot in her ear. She was quivering now, but she didn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Garulia slowly pulled down her panties as well, slipping her pants and bending between her legs. He slid a hand across her, rubbing her lips lightly before putting a finger in gently.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)   Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay Garulia, that's enough. (Gar)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next