Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lillith Nora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Lillith Nora   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Subject:

Subject Name: Lillith Nora
Alias: Lilly Or Lill
Call Sign: ?? I'm not sure what this means

Appearance:
-Height: about 5'6
-Weight: 125lb
-Hair colour: blonde
-Skin colour: white
-Body type: skinny, fit, gothic almost
-Eye colour: greenish blueish
-Street Clothing: gothic, mostly leather
-Work Clothing: doesn't have a job
-Notable Markings: butterfly tattoo on lower back, ear peircings and nose and tounge and lip peircings, scars on arms and legs from animals playing rough with her.

Weapons: just mace that her mother gave her, and a hidden dager in her boots that her mother doesn't know about

Abilities: talk to animals, and turning in to any animal at any time
Natural abilities: running fast, making friends, and learning fast

Metapowers: not sure what this is???

Back-story: Lillith Nora grew up in a small town that got the smallest amount of destruction and fallout chemicals. Her mother never let her make friends or even go into town. She was kept in the house on top of the hill like a science project that no one could know about. She hated life there so everytime she was out she would play in the woods, all the animals would gather around and watch her. She never understood why until she turned 18 a few months ago and started hearing voices. When she followed them she realized that they where coming from the animals. But it got even more weird when she started turning into the animals. Resently she has been hearing rumors about her mother not really being her mother. People in town say that a kid about 10 years ago was kidnapped and never found and that a woman fitting the discription of her mother was the one who took the kid. But her mother couldn't be that woman, could she?

Other Information:
[/b]

Last edited by Lillith Nora on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Lillith Nora   Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am

I'm sorry but I need a few moddifcations before I can approve you.

First, could you please give a little detail about you're tats and scars? Second, to many powers. At this point in time, the Metas only have two powers Max for starting off. You have four posted. Please select two. I request that you do not apply for both shapeshifting powers however. Its either one or the other.

As for the bio, no Meta knows about there powers before they are 18, and there is no sign until then. And how did her mother know she was a Meta? Was she a scientist working for the Government? Please explain.

PostSubject: Re: Lillith Nora   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Ok I modified it. I put detail in the tattoo and peircings and scars. I changed the powers to only two, and I said in the bio that she didn't know about the powers until she was 18, and that the mother knew because the father had powers. I hope that that is better. If not just let me know and I will change what is needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Lillith Nora   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 pm

There is no way that the father could have powers...The kids got them when the bomb went off and laid dormant in them til they were 18. Other than that I'd say the app is good.

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Nora

PostSubject: Re: Lillith Nora   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm

I changed the bio some. I hope that is good, I can't wait to start RPing. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Lillith Nora   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm

approved

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillith Nora   

Back to top Go down

Lillith Nora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Characters :: Approved-
Jump to: