Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

On the Run - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Blake gave a wave with her hand while cupping her other hand to catch the blood.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Van took a quick look at her before looking down. "Well, looks like someone had some fun." He mumbled. Wonder what they would do if they knew.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Garulia sighed as he sat against the train's wall, patting the seat next to him and beckoning to Blake as he pulled his legs cross legged.

"People after you too?" he asked the guy. "I'm Garulia, by the way. And this is Blake."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 pm

"I fell by the way." Blake mumbled, still cupping her hand.
"Any kleenex? It would be a help." Her purple and green eyes stared at him. He looked... Odd. She sat down next to Gar, cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Well thats interesting. He tried to smile but remembered he couldn't. "Oh yeah, I would show you but it seems you would get to excited."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Garulia stiffened as he pulled Blake's hand into his. He reached into his sack and handed her a kleenex.

"I always have those," he replied laughing. He pulled out sodas from his bag and handed them around. "And these. Anyway, tell us, what can you do? I promise I won't freak."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

"Well dont make me jostle to much or you might get spewed with blood." Blake grabbed the kleenex from Gar, shoving them up to her nose. It was slowing down, but still she needed more kleenex. Blake took her hand from his, she needed her hands at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Vans computer gave a whurring noise as he thought of what he could show them. He pulled his hoodie back and stared at them with his computer face. He had the usual smiley face wall paper. "I can control radiowaves and electricity." Said a metalic voice from his speakers.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Garulia raised his eyebrows.

"Wow," he said with a grin. "That's...new. Not too bad though. Not too bad. See, I can teleport things and myself through dimensions. Into the light and dark and back here."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Blake turned away, she was disgusted. Trying her best not to vomit, she turned back to him and gave him a meek smile.
"I can control shadows and read thoughts." She said weakly. The blood had stopped flowing and she crumpled up the tissue.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Van reached up and scratched to top of his head, he pulled off a little chunk of plastic and threw it to the floor. He looked at the girl, "Gross." He mumbled pulling his hoodie back up. He pulled his sleve up and started typing onto the keyboard lodged into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Garulia watched, fascinated.

"Well, you two may think it's gross," he said. "But I think it's fucking awesome!"

His boyhood smile on his lips and the playfulness in his eyes, he looked more like a hyper fifteen year old than a hunted for death eighteen year old.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Blake didnt even try to look at him again. It just made her nausious.
"So where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

"Away from here." He mumbled looking up. The girl was looking away, disgust on her face. "Im sorry im not a fucking Barbie, I'm sorry I didn't turn out as fucking well as you." Shit, usually I don't snap at shit like that, oh why does it even matter?
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 pm

"Well sorry but fuck off. I dont need this right now either." Blake hissed at him. She looked over at Gar and frowned. He was soaking all this up.
"And you." She said jabbing a finger at him.
"Are a fucking player." She scooted away from Gar.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 pm

"Cool it," Garulia said, suddenly stern. He hated fighting. "It's natural to feel grossed out, new person. But don't snap. And Blake we'll talk about it later."
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Van smiled and leaned back. "Trouble in paradise?" He asked looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 pm

"You shut your computerized mouth before I break it." Blake snapped. She looked over at Gar next.
"I just met you like a few hours ago, dont act like you know my life. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Van leaned foward. "Are you kidding me, you couldn't even look at me before." He stood up, his head was touching the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm

"Hush geeky!" Garulia snapped. "I never said I knew your life's story."

Standing up to match Van, he pulled his sword out and pointed it forward.

"Don't take another step or you'll be somewhere in the dark world."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Blake shoved Gar.
"I can take care of my fucking self. Dont you dare think otherwise." She gave him a punch in the ribcage. Feeling a slight crunch, Blake furrowed her brows at him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Garulia shook his head.

"Blake I'm not just doing this for you," he said shrugging. "We're in a metal car. If he uses his electricity I get fried too."
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Van turned his head slightly. "Ohh, good point." He pulled his hands out of his pocket as blue electricity ran down his arm and crackled at his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Blake puffed right up and a blush covered her face.
"I see." She looked down at her feet and played with her fingers.
"He wouldn't be so cruel would he?" She whispered to herself
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Garulia shrugged and whispered at her, because they were so close.

"I'm not sure," he said. "Should be careful..." A small portal appeared behind the guy, just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: