Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
+4
Shi
Naomi
Blake
Garulia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

On the Run - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am

Van relaxed a little. "Ok, but it won't be pretty."
He pulled up his sleve and started typing on his keyboard ready to strike back when the hack attack came.

"Hmm that rhymes"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

Naomi smiled, she enjoyed a personal challange.
She stuck the cord into his arm and then went to work on her computer.
The more she concentrated the brighter her eyes glowed.
He definitly wasn't the easiest thing to hack, lots of security systems and anti hacks.
But her skill was above that, she managed to make her way into his main files.
She got a cocky smile on her face and entered his voice audio file. A little tweak here and a little tweak there. She gave a satified sigh and then unplugged her comptuer from him.
She was just waiting for him to talk... she had changed his audio box to that of a little girl.
Although she would need to upgrade her comptuer a little later because she had picked up a couple of viruis from his internal core.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 am

Van watched as the girl went through his stuff and breached his documents. Luckily he managed to plant a few viruses on her. "Well that was fun." He said in a high pitched voice that ended in a question.
He folded his arms and started focusing on his computer. On the desk top you could see documents being oppened and closed before he managed to get to the voice. He switched it back once again to the toneless voice. "Nice one." He looked out the window. They where getting closer. "So your friends with those to?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am

"yeah, your a pretty complex machine i'll give ya that" she said closing her computer and putting it away in her backpack.
"Friends? no, no, no. I just met them a little while ago. Had a good time and then carried on." she said ajusting her headphone/headset.
"what about you? Did you walk in on a scene that burned your little computer er... eyes?" she said not quite sure if she was right about the eyes part.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:08 am

"Well let me put it this way, the boy was in his boxers and the girl was bleeding." He sat up again and looked out the window. "So, where are you headed?" He asked looking back.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 am

Naomi started laughing.
"I had a feeling that boy was a player" she said still laughing.
After a moment she looked up at him.
"heading to Paris, I know a safe spot there." slowly she leaned back agenst the wall.
"what about you? Going anywhere in paticualr?" she said her blue eyes watching him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 am

"No, I kinda just needed to get away. To tell the truth I have no idea why I took the train, I could have just used a phone." He stopped realising that he must be boring her. "Are you going to meet up with them. Its just, last time we meet he tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 am

"sounds like a nifty way to travel." she said cracking her knuckles.
"meeting up with them? Well... I told Gar I would meet him in Paris but.... I don't really have to, I mean I had my fun already. And I suppose if they tried to kill you... Well we'll just see where life takes us I suppose" She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 am

Van nodded. "Why, just visit him and use him like a machine." He slouched a little. "I guess he did deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am

Naomi chuckled.
"It was just an oppurtunity that I hadn't had in a long time" she said smiling slyly.
"A stress reliever shall we say?" Her voice indicated she was lost in thought as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 am

Van gave a sighing sound and leaned back in his chair.
Well thats lame, she can get some one just like that. The last time he had been with any one was back at highschool. I guess that dreams pretty much dead.
"So this safe place." He asked ofter what seemed like ages.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 am

The sound of Van's voice broke her train of thoughts and she blinked a couple times.
"Yeah I heard about it before I became a freak, I had over heard some people talking about this refuge spot at the Eiffle tower. Since I was on the run anyway I thought I may as well check it out" she said leaning her head back and looking at the roof.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

"You know, I hate to ask this but how does having hacking skills make you a freak?" He ripped his gaze from the window and onto her. "I mean, can't any one do it with some time and practice?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

"heh your not the first to ask me that." she said slowly.
"Its not so much what I do its how I do it. All I have to do is touch a keyboard and I start seeing inside of the whole complexites of the device, my eyes start to glow and such.... but thats not the freaky part of it... I.. I can sometimes accidently trap people inside computers..." she said closing her eyes.
"Thats how the people I worked for found out... I got angry one day because they started being scared of me because I had turned 18. I didn't think I had any real powers.. but I ended up sticking three members into the main hardrive. And I had not a clue how to get them out... so I ran" she said slowly clearly not liking what she was remember.
"but it was how they had screamed as their bodies were absorbed into the computer that still makes me sick to my stomach." her voice sounded small and weak.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:31 am

"Ouch, personally I think i just spent to much time on face book." It was a shot at a joke and it didn't sound to good. "Oh, where there," he mumbled pointing out the window at the bashed up city.
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Naomi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 am

Naomi looked up at him and started to laugh a little.
"I still wonder why we get powers at 18 though.. it doesn't really make any sense." She mumbled as she looked out the window. Paris was well... in ruins, like the rest of the pathetic world.
"Well I hope that safe spot is still there somewhere..." Her voice was slightly muffled as she turned around to shove all her stuff into her backback.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 am

Garulia growled and smashed the walkie talkie.

Turning to Blake, he said "well...that was fun. What are we gonna-"

The train shook violently and he instinctively grabbed the side, arm outstretched.

"What the-?" It shook again. "LET ME FINISH MY GOD DAMN SENTENCE!"

OOC: THE GOVERNMENT IS ATTACKING! XD
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm

"Shit it's them!" Blake shook violently along with the train. She was tripping all over her own feet, trying to stay upright. She grabbed onto Gar, hopping to to fall on her face once again.
"What are we going to do now?" Blake thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:06 pm

The steady thumping of helicopter blades were the only noise in Lex's ears. He smiled at himself, he was pleased at how things had turned in his favor. The ground below him was desolate and grey, the train blending in with it's surrounding. Everything was dull and lifeless, just as the freaks in the train would be. He adjusted his suit without realizing it, his concentration on obliterating the enemy below. He turned to the man next to him and spoke. "I want them destroyed. Do whatever it takes. I do not want to see a single abomination walk free from that train!" The man nodded quickly and spoke to the the helicopter operator. The helicopter did a lazy turn and swung upwards away from the train. Three tanks stood at the ready to shoot the head of the train, and if that failed, several bombers flew the grey skies as back up. Lex gave the command to attack, and the tanks began their volley at the train.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Gar heard the choppers and slammed the door shut.

"Shit shit shit!" he shouted, holding the door shut. With a move of his hand a portal opened up covering the door and he through it open, sucking bullets in. He didn't know how long he would last, though...
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Lex glared angrily at the train as the tanks did no damage as of yet. "Get the bombers into position!" He hollered at the man next to him. The man cowered under Lex's fury and did as he was told. The screaming of bombers filled the skit as the plummeted closer to earth, the began to drop heavy artillary on the train. Lex grinned darkly as the back end of the train lit on fire. The chopper hovered carfully out of range, it held precious cargo. Soon, Lex thought, soon. Soon I will have these freaks out of my country, leaving me to do as I wish with my united country.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 am

Van turned and looked behind the train. "Boom." The noise was faint, but not faint enough. "Looks like your friends are in trouble." He said looking back. "Should i help them?" He asked turning once more to see the tank fire.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am

Christabelle was glad she could pass as what they considered normal. She had her brother to thank for that. It had been how she hadn't been hunted until now. She didn't even know why she had gotten on the train to Paris. "Shit!" she swore loudly to herself sitting ontop of the train. Luckily she had been missed by the bullets. She watched as she saw a portal starting to fail. If she could just give it a few more seconds she wouldn't have to be outside in this mess for much longer. "Come on damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 am

Garulia felt his strength drain out fully and the portal shrank. He slumped and felt the portal shrinking. Soon it wouldn't cover anything at all. Hearing footsteps on top of the train, he shouted "HELP! NOW!"

No time for subtlety.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 am

Help? She wondered how the hell she was supposed to help. Sure if she could get inside she would layer the train car in ice but that was about it unless she could get within distance enough to throw a dagger into everyone's hearts but she didn't want to lose those and she knew she would. "How about you let that portal fall and I could get in there and help!" she shouted back. Damnit was everyone really that stupid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Train Yard-
Jump to: