Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVACUATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 pm

ALL METAS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT OF THE FACILITY, BRING ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS, was blared over the intercom from Garulia's office. He took his hand off the button, grunting as his slit it on a nail.

He ran down the stairs, nothing but a baby character on his back, holding the child and a suitcase, with some entertainment, baby stuff, and three sets of clothes.

He walked outside to where they were all congregated and stood on the table.

"Please, calm down everyone!" he called. "We need to leave, we will be able to come back but our situation has been compromised!"

He opened a large portal and pointed to it.

"Quickly, everyone! Into the portal! We need to travel in the dark world! There is a forest we can hide in! I know a man there who has a large house, he is sympathetic to our cause!"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 am

Amir felt him before the announcment came, she was already heading in his direction, a frown on her face. She reached him as he opend the portal, her frown deepening. "You stole their kid? How low a blow can you pull? I understand you want to win this war, but it's just a newborn!" She wrapped the child in energy as she took it from Gar's grasp. She cradled it in her arms gently, showing her first signs of kindness. She glared at him. "You have no idea what you are doing when it comes to babies. I'll take care of him myself." With a huff, she entered the portal with the baby.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Garulia sighed and, deciding to keep it, turned and pulled the horse with him, hopping on as it passed him. As he went into the portal, they stepped into a desert.

Normally, when you think 'desert' you think sinking sand dunes. Not here. Here, it was so hard packed it was more earthy than...well, earth!

He patted the horse behind him.

"If you're carrying the baby, hop on. It's safer that way."

He tossed down the carrier. "This too. And it's better off with us, away from liars and cheaters."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Amir glared at him. "There is no way this baby is going on the horse." She looked around her, unimpressed with her surroundings. "You want to keep a baby here? Are you nuts? Why not the light world?" She took the carrier, sending it floating in circles around her. "I'll carry him down here for now. Don't worry, I'll make sure he stays safe." With that, she expanded her mind, taking in the voices in the heads of others, her eyes alert. "If anyone tries to hurt him or take him, I will know about it the instant it happens."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 pm

"We can't go there. Just..trust me. This guy is who we need to go to," Garulia said. Then he rode to the front of the group and shouted out:

"Okay guys! This way! The forest is a few miles thataway!" He rode in the direction of his friend...
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Amir shrugged and continued sending the carrier spinning around her, the baby snuggled in her arms. "What a quiet baby!" She kissed his nose and began walking after Gar. "What should I call you..." She entered his newborn mind easily. "Oh! They called you Rian, what a nice name." Amir watched where the were heading, disliking the fact Gar had taken the child from it's parents. She could already feel how the three were attatched, and her empathy went towards Christy and Lex.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Garulia knew Amir didn't like what he did but...he could discuss it with her later. But for now...

He passed into the grove of trees that marked his normal route to the friend.

"Mind your heads now! My horse has to duck and I have to be flat. I'll still get cut though. You might wanna bend low."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Amir ignored him, using her mind to move branches for those in front and behind her. Her mind was very aware now that it was open to everything, her power flowing through her in waves. Rian gave a small whimper, and she carressed his mind to quiet him. "Where are we going!" She called out to Gar.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:20 pm

"Just a bit...we're here!" Garulia shouted. In a clearing, there was an enormous house. It was a mansion, really. But bigger. With seven floors and a basement, along with taking up a huge area of land. "My friend Mike lives here!"

A large man who looked rather jolly walked out of the house, clapping Gar on the shoulder.

"Heya Mike!" Gar said happily.

"Hi Gar, long time no see!" the man said, just as joyfully. "And you brought the whole army? I look forward to having all of you in my home!"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Amir cast a scathing glance in Mike's direction and walked right past the jolly duo. "I'll be inside, feeding the baby." With that she entered the mansion as if she owned it, slamming the door with her mind behind her. She was not happy with Gar, and she was not happy with herself, She prepared a bottle for Rian, feeding him quietly, but protectivly.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Garulia sighed, nodded to his men, and followed Amir.

"Listen to me, Amir. I have every intention of keeping that baby safe. But I have no intention of returning it to those parents of his. And look at my eyes. Then look at his. We need a DNA test. "
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Amir glared at him as he talked. A slow grin forming on her face. "A DNA test around me is obsolete, especially since he is so new." Her face grew distant as she burrowed into the fabric of his being, searching out hints and clues of his origins in her mind. "If he were older, this wouldn't work, but I have your answer if you are ready to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:34 pm

"Sure," Garulia said, curious. Was this his child or not? He would soon find out... However, by her way of acting, he thought it must be negative...

Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Amir looked up at him, a grin cracking her face. "This is Lex's baby. not yours." She laughed slightly and Rian hiccuped and looked up at her. A motherly smile flitted across her face and was gone in an instant. She burped him quietly. "So what is the next plan of action dear leader?" Her voice was so soft, it was hard to tell if she was being sarcastic, but she was.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Garulia shrugged.

"It doesn't matter, the kid's still gonna be taken care of," he said, reaching out and touching the baby's head, watching as the kid giggled. "We'll take care of him. We will all die otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Amir glared at him as he touched Rian. She was growing increasingly protective of the child as time progressed. "I will protect him, for the betterment of his life Gar. If anyone tries to take him away, or hurt him. I will die for this child." Her words were double edged, she referred as much to the outcasts, as she did to any other person. She would protect Rian, even from Gar.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Burns

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Brianna heard the blaring of the intercom. She woke Daniel up, her belly jiggled with the child she carried. "Something's wrong! We gotta go and quickly!" She quickly packed her belongings, including the baby stuff that she and Daniel bought for the baby when it would be born. They weren't even sure of the sex of the child, so the stuff bought was mostly unisex. Many months earlier, Daniel used a turkey baster to get her pregnant when she was just under the age of having a power. She'd be giving birth very soon.

She and Daniel met with the other two that she knew. Amir and Gar. "Amir! Gar!" She called out to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVACUATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVACUATION   EVACUATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVACUATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Eiffel Tower-
Jump to: