Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bioengeiring Lab

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Skye had returned from his leave of absence. Almost eighteen years. He hadn't seen or heard from the Government since he disappeared. Then this Geais came up. Threatening to destroy Subject 0013 if he didn't return. What choice did he have. Saphire was his only accomplishment in the Lab.

He couldn't, no wouldn't let Geais destroy Saphire.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Saphire walked into the Lab, his holoviser clear.

Dr. Lock, I need to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind. Saphire was taking it easy on the poor man. He had seemed actualy scared that he was going to hurt Subject 0013. Saph didn't even know who the kid was. All he knew, was that the subject was male, and about his own age.

Saphire sat down, his face grim. I'm a Meta, and I work for the Government. I need all the Data from you're experiments. I need to find any that survived. That way I can bring them here, and train them properly.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Lex was curious about the return of Dr. Lock. Curious enough to drag his pregnant love down with him to investigate. He knew that she was probably unhappy with him, but he didn't want to be seperated from her for long periods of time. They entered the lab, only to Saphire already in discussion with the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Christy followed Lex down into the lab, dragging her heels as she went. Seeing Saphire again was just not an appeasing thought after not only had he managed to catch up to her in Paris but he had also been the one to rat her out to Lex. She pulled her hand away from Lex for a moment, "You're squeezing my wrist." she said giving him her hand instead. She wasn't showing just yet but she knew it wouldn't be long before she'd be huge. She stopped next to Lex watching the discussion and in her mind she kept wondering, Why does he look so familiar?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 am

The only one to survive was 0013. And there is no way in Hell I'm giving you his name. You'll just try to kill him. He was the only one to survive for three years. Then he escaped his cell and caused an explosion. And that was all with out the power he recived at eighteen.

Skye was about to start talking even more, when he noticed the two people standing at the door way.

Please, enter. This conversation was just wrapping up.

He motioned to two chairs sitting unused next to Geais.

I presume you both know Geais? He said. His Russian accent barely peeking through.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:08 am

Saphire stood. Not for Lex, he never showed the respect that other people did for the man. He was equal as far as Saph was concerned. He stood because a Lady had entered the room. His father had taught him manners, even if they were out dated.

His father had told him once that any good man, wither he be from the United States, or Russia, or any where, should all ways stand when a Lady entered the room.

He bowed slightly to Christy. Christy, He straightened up, then nodded to Lex.

Just then the warning alarms went off.

Meta activity detected. Meta activity detected. Saphire hurried to the console. The threat was right outside of the building.

Duty calls, He said, his voice full of disappointment. His holoviser became black, and he started for the door. The air grew thick before he was even half way to it, and he was gone. right in front of Christy and Lex.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 am

Lex wrapped a protective arm about Christy and returned Saphires nod. He led her to a vacant stool and waited for her to sit before he did. "We have met Dr. Lock." He said refering to Saphire. Just then, the alarms went off, and Lex watched as Saphire headed for the door, and then teleported. Lex, seizing his chance turned to face the professor, he knew Christy would have no idea what he was talking about, but he had to warn the doctor. "Geais is Saphire. That boy, is project 0013. We have to keep him in the dark about himself!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:38 am

Christy looked at Lex as he lead her to a seat and put her in it almost like she was a child being lead. The look on her face showed she did not appriecate being treated like that infront of people. She didn't speak about knowing Saphire because she still really had nothing nice to say about him at all, although when Lex mentioned what he was her face turned to that of curiousity and confusion. She knew she would have to ask him about that later. Even right now she was wondering why he made her come with him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 am

Skye was beside him self with shock when Lex blurted out this information.

His only successful experiment, had taken him hostage, based on the threat of terminating him... self?

You mean to tell me, you let my son live? After all the damage he did, even at the age of three?

He then noticed the young lady with Lex.

Christy? The word was more whisper then speech. Had he just seen what he wanted to see? Or was his own daughter, and his own son, working for the Government now? He prayed that Christy wasn't like Saphire. He prayed she was normal.

He played off that he was asking to make sure that was her name though. He wasn't a genius for nothing. That's you're name? He waited for her to respond then turned back to Lex.

You mean to tell me, that Geais, was it? Is actualy 0013, the Meta that we were actualy able to Power Map from the womb, and start training from the time he could walk to become a super soldier? And we just sent him out into the world? I thought he was with Agent Crimson. Skye was talking about Tourk Crimson, his old KGB friend that had lived in N.Y. after the destruction of Russia.

Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 am

Lex saw the look Christy gave him, and knew he would hear about it later. He reached for her hand, not quite confident she would take it. Lex nodded at Dr. Lock his face grim. "To be honest, we have been tracking him for years, and always manages to evade us."

Dr. Lock changed the subject briefly to Christy, and Lex turned to her and smiled softly. He was glad she was here, even is she didn't know what was going on.

Lex nodded again. "Yes that is 0013, I am sure he managed to get away from anything Governemnt associated, he has evaded us a long time, and I have no idea what lapsed from when he was supposed with Tourk until now. He doesn't know that he is hunting himself, but we need to make sure he doesn't find out who he is."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:22 am

Christy took hold of Lex's hand growing even more confused as she heard Skye say her name. "Thats my name." she said looking even more confused, "But how did you know that?" she asked looking at him. She swore she had seen him somewhere before but she couldn't place the face with a name she knew, "But how'd you know my nickname at that? We've never met before have we?" she asked looking more and more confused by the second.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:33 am

Because 0013 just said it He stated as if it should have been obvious. Then meeting her eyes, he smiled warmly.

Actually Christabelle, I was there the day you were born. And you're brother Joshua. He gave her a knowing look. He had been there just not in the fashion that she might be thinking.

Now back to Geais, or what ever Saphire calls himself. You want me to keep him from knowing his true identey? Why Lex? What are you're motives. Reaching into his boot he pulled a silver throwing knife almost identical to Saphire's, save for his had the Hammer and Cycle of Russia's flag engraved into the hilt. He started cleaning his nails with it.

Saphire is not only a danger to the populace at large, but to himself as well. He's practically a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. There was real worry in his eyes. Not for himself, or any one at large, except for Subject 0013, his only successful experiment, and his own flesh and blood. He wasn't even sure Lex knew that part about Saphire. He and Angelis had kept it from every one even there most trusted friends.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:50 am

Lex looked sharply at the doctor as he spoke about Christy, he shook his head as he was adressed again. "I don ot want him to know because he is much more effective and useful to me as he is. I don't need him to enter crisis mode prematurely. It could wreck everything I am trying to accoplish right now." Lex watched as Doctor Lock pulled knife out and began using it to clean his nails.

Lex sighed after the doctor's next statement. " I understand how dangerous he is, but I need him the way he is for the moment. YOu can tell him everything, after the Templars are in place and set up. Then you can tell him and possibly rip his world apart."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:55 am

"That blade is too nice to be cleaning finger nails with." Christy said as she listened to the two of them speak before she spoke again, "What are you talking about?" she asked looking at Dr. Lock oddly. She had never heard her brother called Joshua before except by their grandparents when he had gotten in trouble. "How do you know my brother and me?" she asked looking at him. She didn't return the warm smile. She was determined to get answers.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Skye looked at Lex with a bitter smile on his face. Do you really bealive that Saphire's world is the only thing that would be destroyed if the boy remembered his training? We used Holographic traning moduales on the boy. He has more training in his mind, then all of you're current soldiers combined will have in there life time. He hoped that Lex would understand the gravity of the situation.

Giving him control over others is a sure fire way to help him get his goals accomplished. I fear that he is starting to remember his first three years of life already. He and I talked about a boy in a cage, as he put it. He is starting to unlock memories better hidden.

As Christy started answering him, he chuckled slightly. My girl, you're mother was one of the strongest women I have ever met. Her cover was solid, and her work was impeccable. That was half the reason I married her. He took off his black glasses revealing his Peredot eyes.

You know me only as Kristofer Whittle. My alias I was using some years ago. As he said this he pushed a button on the arm of his seat, the doors closing silently, leaving no way out for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Lex nodded but remained firm. "I understand he is dangerous, but no matter what we do, he will always be dangerous. What we tell him and what we don't, won't change how he is." He stared with surprise as Dr. Lock adressed Christy, looking at her curiously. He did not pursue it though, he knew Christy would pursue it herself. He did however glare angrily as the doctor shut the doors, his fists clenching. He didn't like the fact that the doctor thought he could keep them in there.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Christy looked at Skye and her eyes got wide as she saw his face fully. "There is no way in hell." she said trying to disbelieve it. My parents were killed in a car accident when I was three." she said the air in the room becoming cold as she looked between him and Lex.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Skye looked at Lex, his face a mask of curiosity.

You don't seem to understand the point of keeping him from being in a position of power. He does not remember his training. He has blocked it all out. His danger factor is compounded with each minute of training he remembers.

Then the man turned to Christy. No Christy, you're mother died in the car accedent. I went on to return to my work for the Government. With you're brother, Saphire. He looked back to the only cell in the lab that wasn't in impeccable condition. It was as if the cell were compleatly set ablaze, and was never cleaned. The lock was an electronic keypad on the side and had four small punctures in it.

You were better off with you're grand parents, Christy. You and Joshua were. I was needed to keep an eye on Saphire.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Lex said nothing in reply to the man. He would not remove Saphire from his position. But. he turned to doctor, disbelief in his eyes as he stated that Saphire was the brother of his beloved. He gripped her hand in his, his eyes confused as he looked back at her. He could feel her change in mood, and cold began to saturate the air. He looked at her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Christy was standing up when Lex grabbed her hand, and she pulled away from it. She glared at the man she had learned to be her father, who had pretty much lied to her for the past 15 years of her life. "You fucking bastard!" she said through gritted teeth. The ground around the doctor was starting to ice over since she was trying to keep it in check. "You made me and him think you were dead for the past fifteen years when you were alive?! And not to mention that you've obviously cheated on my mother unless me and him are twins."

She was angry beyond all disbelief and looked over at Lex, her hand falling to her side. "How dare you!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Skye looked at Christy with a sad look. No, I was an assassin from Russia He said, his Russian accent coming through in full force. I was with the KGB and you're mother was a CIA agent that had infiltrated our Bioengineering operation, and stole some of our information. Mostly our Power Mapping data. She was my target. I got close, she fell in love. And I guess I did too, for a while. Until I found out where she had hidden the files.

He looked down and sighed. I guess it was too much to hope for. He said quietly.

He looked over to Lex. So you, Lex, are dating my daughter. Who just happens to be a Meta? And Christy, don't blame Lex. He had no idea about me. I was the best of the best.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Lex stood as she began to ice the floor beneath the doctors feet. She had knocked his hand away, and she accused Lex of keeping this from her. "I didn't know Love, I swear it." He nodded in appreciation at Dr. Lock as he told her about Lex not being involved. He tried to take her hand again, not sure if she would let him, she seemed pretty angry.

Lex gazed cooly at the doctor, his face stony. He was not happy that he had upset his lover. "Yes, we are together. And very happy about it too."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Christy glared daggers at the doctor, "I wasn't referring to Lex." she spat at him, "I was talking about you." she really hated him. "My brother taught me everything you taught him plus a few extra." she said pulling her hand away from Lex's again. She didn't want to be touched right this second. "So you better hope Saphire kills you because if he doesn't...I will..And what was too much to hope for? That I would welcome you back into my life in open arms after you lead me to believe that you were dead for the past fifteen years?"

She turned and looked at Lex. "Can I leave please?" she asked him looking down at her stomach, "I don't think its a good idea for the baby to be around him...even in utero."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Skye scoffed at the girl. You don't seem to understand. Even if I'm not part of you're life, you share DNA with me. That will never change. He looked at Lex and smiled.

So I take it you haven't told her about the experiments we used to conduct by you're orders?

We were never supposed to have children. You're mother and I. She was diagnosed as Stearil. Then Joshua was born. Years later, about the same time you're brother Saphire was born, you came along. I love you and you're brother. But after the incident with Saphire, I had to do what was necessary to keep you both safe from him. Kill you're mother, and go into hiding. She wanted to bring Saphire to live with us. That was not acceptable. He probably would have killed you and you're brother despite the age diffrence. She was a liability that was handled. You you're self know the rule. All ways stay three steps ahead of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Lex looked at the doctor, and if looks could kill, Dr. Lock would be dead. His glare was hotter than magma. He looked at Christy worry and pity in his eyes. "I think my dear, we are effectivly trapped." He looked at Dr. Lock again. "I have told her a little of the experimentation, but not much." With that he faced the doctor, his face stern. "Open the door and let her leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bioengeiring Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioengeiring Lab   Bioengeiring Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioengeiring Lab
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: