Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't fight much longer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

I can't fight much longer Empty
PostSubject: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Daniel had enough. He was fighting people left and right, never taking a single break. He never had time, just for more fighting. He'd been hiding here for a few months now, having just moved from a small dump-like house not too far away. He'd never been here before these last few months, but he seemed to attract undesirables to the place. He was sick of fighting and killing these people.

A woman threw a knife at him, but he caught it and threw it back at her. He scaled the beams and scaffolding on the outside, several men rushing for him up there. He jumped and landed on the head of one of them, causing a bloody mess. The woman had been pinned to the wall with the knife. The other five men that had been after him rushed toward him again. Daniel pulled out his Desert Eagle, which he fired. He hit every single one of them, killing in one shot. Another woman landed atop of him, pinning him down by sitting on his chest. She drew a dagger, which she brought to his throat.

"Sweet dreams, asshole".

Daniel still had his pistol, so he shot her. She fell off of him, and he threw her body away.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Christabelle had run away...She was good at that. Her relationship with Lex had probably been ruined forever and she couldn't take that. Her mind would now be focused on the revolution and dropping down the government to what it should be...not what it was. She was going to fight harder now. Lex had rejected her when he found out she was a meta.

She was managing to avoid a lot of fights with everyone here. Which was lucky. She could also be who she was and not worry about hiding it...Now her greatest concern was were exactly she would sleep and find her next meal. she watched a boy kill a woman, "Thats not exactly the cleanest way to go about it."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Daniel looked up, someone was speaking to him? He wasn't sure who it was, since he'd never seen her before. She might be a hostile, he thought, stay cool.

First, he'd need to make sure that he was the one it was directed to. "You talking to me?" He asked inquisitively. Whoever this woman was, he felt the need to exercise caution.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 pm

"Of course I'm talking to you!" she exclaimed making her way very easily over to him, "Who else would I be talking to? You've killed the rest of them," she smirked, "Someone with your agility could have been much more creative and neater with it honestly." She laughed, she was heartbroken and a little crazy right now. She probably would have done the same thing he did. But she would want to see the white eyed fear in their eyes as she drained their neck of blood with her blade.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am

"Well, I did land on a guy's head and squish it. Besides that, though, I was looking for the quickest, most easiest way to kill people. I'm tired of fighting, having to do this every day. I hate fighting, yet I was forced into it. I never wanted to do this, but I was born into it", Daniel said, he was getting a little teary eyed. His hands were soaked in the blood of the woman he'd killed, he looked around and saw that the tower was indeed empty of people besides him and the girl. "I thought that you saw someone else behind me or something. I like to be cautious".
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 am

"We were all born for it." she replied. How well she knew it now. She had found out that Lex had in fact rejected her when he found out what she was. "There won't be any escape from it." she continued to say as she pulled a knife from a holster on her arm and twirled it around before tossing it behind her head, hitting an officer square in the chest. "You have to be ready for anything, listen for anything." she said as she turned and walked over to the officer pulling the knife out of his chest and wiping the blood on him.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Burns

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am

Bloody, bruised, but not broken. A woman stood on the ground behind the talking people. She pulled out her AK-47, firing into a crowd of officers, killing most of them. She shape-shifted into a black wolf, then chased down another officer, killing him in a messy mauling manner. She became human once more, and fought the remaining officers. She cut a couple of them in half with her sword, and used her hidden blades to slash the throats of several more. She didn't see anymore officers, so she walked towards the other two people that fought with her.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly, but it looked like you guys needed a little help. I'm the Fox, who can ironically become any animal I want. But, I prefer canines", she said nonchalantly, as if she hadn't killed anyone at all. Killing became an important thing in her life, more so than even eating. She'd harvest flesh from the corpses of the dead to eat, as a way of keeping herself alive without making bodies go to waste. She treated killing as an everyday occurrence which was to not be made a big deal of.

She walked over to Daniel, and slapped him a couple times. "Get a hold of yourself! Man, I don't know how you survived this long!"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Daniel started to weep, which prompted another smack. "I can't get a hold of myself. I didn't want to do this. I may have been born to fight, but my mind says no. I...I'm sorry. I don't like fighting, I want to live the kind of life that men before me have lead. One of normalcy, no getting blood on my hands".

He wiped away his tears and got to his feet, climbing the scaffolding of the tower. He sat upon a level of it, looking at the two people below him. He was sad that they were both women who enjoyed killing, or at least could do it without moral objections. He was nothing like that.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 pm

"You think any of us wanted this?" she asked looking at him noting the girl that came up to them, "You think I want to fight for my life like all of us metas have to do now?" she asked looking at him, "I sure as hell didn't ask for this life but I'm making the most of it." she said feeling slightly faint. She didn't know why she was feeling this way but she knew she had never felt that way before. She held her ground and smiled to the girl who had come up, "Christabelle." she said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Daniel frowned. "I just want there to be no more fighting, for all to live in peace. That's all I wish for in the world. I want all to live in harmony once more, to cooperate with each other, to just make life livable".

Softly, he whimpered and dropped down from the scaffolding.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm

The air thickened, Standing there on the scaffolding was a man dressed in a one piece solid exoskeleton suit. His holoviser hiding his face from every one. His dog-tags had the seal of the Templars and The Hammer of Thor on them.

His gaze falling to Christy and the boy that just dropped from the scaffolding.

His voice hidden behind a voice modularize.

Metas Located. He dropped down landing next to the boy. Then looking at Christy he spoke again. I'm not hunting you don't worry. I'm here to appologize.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 pm

When Saphire dropped down to them from out of no where Christy stood ready to fight. She figured Lex would have sent him after her and his words took her a little by surprise. "For what, exactly?" she asked reaching for the knife attached to a holster against her jeans. "What makes me want to believe anything you say after what you pulled?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Burns

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Brianna stepped toward the man that just landed by them. He was a threat, and threats were to be dealt with! He threatened her safety and that of Daniel. Or, she thought he did. She unsheathed one blood-covered sword. One thing she always did with swords was to let the blood accumulate, since the dried blood itself would create an intimidating appearance to the sword.

She smirked. "You better not be here to hurt us, or I might have to break you open".
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Saphire turned to the girl, his holoviser still keeping his face hidden. His voice was almost mechanical due to the voice modulator. I wouldn't suggest you come any closer to me with a weapon drawn, unless you don't value you're own existance. Any further attempt to threaten me will be seen as an act of aggression and will be dealt with in such a manner.

He turned to Christy, His hand going to one of his belt's pockets. He pulled out a micro CD.

This is a disk I took from the security cameras that were videoing you're entire fight. As a matter of fact that's how I found you. It's the only copy. He held it out for Christy to take, as a show of good faith.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Christy ignored Brianna, not to be mean as she hesitantly took the tape from him, "Thanks." she said looking at him, unsure of what to say to him. She wasn't sure what to think of him, "You shouldn't have opened your mouth like you did that day."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Burns

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Brianna slowly backed away, putting her weapon back. She didn't want any trouble from anyone. She looked back at Daniel, who was shaking. He looked very scared. She rushed over to hold him.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:10 pm

I know. That's why I'm here. It wasn't my place, and I could have cost you more then what went down. I could have sealed you're death warrent with my words, but it went better then that. Just keep in mind that I don't want you dead. You aren't the enemy here, and I hope, neither am I.

He shot a look to the sniviling coward that was being held.

I over heard some of you're conversation. Any Meta that dosen't want to fight, might as well put a bullet through there own skull. We are what we are, There is no changing that. But if we fight, we can change how the world looks at us. You want every one to get along, live happily ever after? Reality check my feeble friend. Humans, whether Meta or not, will all ways be at war with each other. Now it's all a matter of which side you choose. The last bit of that line he said looking right into Christy's eyes. He hoped she got the message.

He took out a few thousend dollers from one of his pockets.

Here. This will hopefully keep you from needing to steal, or kill. I'll be keeping all Meta related situations under close supervision so Lex won't know what any one is up to. I'll see you soon Christy. The voice held no detectable malice. It was just frank.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Christy wouldn't take the money from him, "I can't take this." she said handing it back. "I'm not some little girl who needs someone to take care of her." She looked at Saphire, she wasn't ready to forgive him yet. "I'm a grown woman and I managed to take care of myself long before, you me or Lex ever met. I can do it again."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Daniel Joshua Cethin

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:00 pm

"If we were meant to fight, then why do we still have remorse? Why do I still have guilt and other emotions which get in the way? Wouldn't they be gone and us all emotionless robots if we were only made to fight? It just seems...odd and useless," Daniel said, his voice cracking a little from his crying.

Brianna hugged him, "Daniel's kinda right. If we were only meant to fight, then why do we feel guilt, love, et cetera? However, I'm not as reluctant to fight as he is. I love fighting, it's what I live for."
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Saphire looked at Christy and shrugged. He slipped the was of hundreds back into his pocket and turned to face the two trying to argue the point of fighting.

You two really have never seen darkness then. Do you think me an unemotional robot? You think just because I am not only willing to fight, but eager to do it for what I belive in. You think you can reap the rewards of others' sacrifice? You think you can just ride the coat tails of true fighters who are willing to fight for the cause? Think again. If you want change, you will have to earn it with you're own sweat and the blood of any thing that stands between you, and you're mission.

Turning back to Christy his holoviser came down for the first time. His violet eyes meeting her tri-colored.

I said I cam here to apologize. It wasn't a false statement. I was wrong to do what I did. The air thickened as he turned. He slipped between the planes of reality before anyone even knew he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Christy groaned as he phase stepped away. She had wanted him to deliver a message for Lex, "You really know, he's right." she said looking at Daniel and Brianna. "You can feel emotions, I wouldn't be here now if I didn't." She ran a hand through her hair, "The only difference is is that you're fighting for what you believe in. Its a war for human rights, we deserve the same as regular humans. We were those too at one point in time."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Burns

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Brianna got up, still holding Daniel whilst helping him up.

"Well, I'm glad someone agrees with us. I mean, Daniel is right. How can we be made just for fighting if I have emotions?" Brianna's stomach jiggled a little with her spiel. She rubbed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't fight much longer   I can't fight much longer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't fight much longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Eiffel Tower-
Jump to: