Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatter Box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Chatter Box Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box   Chatter Box Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:40 am

Ok! So this whole forum is for talking about pretty much whatever and its not a spam forum so why not have a chatter box? I mean its the perfect idea, especially if you aren`t crazy about the cbox at the bottom of the page and I have to say thats me... SO talk about whatever and thank you drive through!
Back to top Go down
Raven Hrothschilde

Raven Hrothschilde

Chatter Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box   Chatter Box Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 am

So yosh a place for messages for my offline friends... since you can't read the chat unless you are logged in... like to say-- Munkee needs hugs.. I spent 4 1/2 hours int eh ER yesterday... kidney stones again... tell himself to make me better! I know he can do it! -- and my phone is dead til Saturday cuz I ranned outta minutes...

driving through in Narwa, my crimson blazer... (OK sitting in Dr. Pepper pyjama pants and no shirt cuz its HOT in here!)

Oh yeah and my siggy still no ish working on here!
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Chatter Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box   Chatter Box Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 am

I don't know what to tell you about the siggy hun....I really don't....I wish me and you would both get better but mine really does need a miracle right now...at least yours is only temporary. I've been dealing with mine for six months now....at least they know whats wrong with you though I do wish I could make it better....and as for the siggy...I really don't know...I've been in the admin panel...you need to talk to Sage about it cause he had a similar problem with his....But this might also take the place of the cbox shortly...if I stay on...so read my away messages if you get the chance. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chatter Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box   Chatter Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: General-
Jump to: