Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, Ive been busy...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

Well, Ive been busy... Empty
PostSubject: Well, Ive been busy...   Well, Ive been busy... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Hello little earth creatures.
Sorry that I have not been on. School is a pain and getting up at six and getting home at 4:30 kinda tires you out. Also I have dial up... Its a pain to get on the internet. For those who havent ever heard from me hola. ;] Just saying that I might be on for a little bit and I will try to get on more at home.
Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Well, Ive been busy...   Well, Ive been busy... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 am

Blake not trying to sound mean because you are an admin but 1: you do know that we have an actual section for away notices. 2: I have no internet at home, nor am I in school and I manage to get on here everyday by stealing my neighbor's wireless. Which is actually worse than dial up because of the fact that i have to be outside in the elements instead of inside a nice cozy house. Plus I managed to work and go to school and admin on a site all full time just fine. Lex is in that predicament. Lex works, goes to school full time and gets internet cut off a lot at night because of the people that live with him.

Basically what I'm trying to say is...Its kinda hard to get a site active if the admins aren't active....
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Well, Ive been busy...   Well, Ive been busy... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:07 am

What Christy says is true, I spend everyday on this site. I'm on here even when I work, go to school, and deal with controlling assholes in my house. Christy and I have been nothing but active members, and really the only two consistent ones. I would really like to see this site progress, but without all the admins being active,it's going to be hard. Can't you use school computers? That's what I did in school.
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: Well, Ive been busy...   Well, Ive been busy... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:26 pm

You tell it like it is sister!

No, thats wrong. Stuff happens guys you can't really expect people to be attached to a computer playing on a site when you have other arrangements, Friends, school, family ect ect. I mean sure its all ways good to have the staff active but you have to realize their not machines there normal human beings with normal human problems. Not everyone has internet at school or a neighbor with wireless. Me, I'm lucky we have broadband but I still have to try and work in school friends and family before I focus on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Well, Ive been busy...   Well, Ive been busy... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 pm

No...all i'm saying is that I don't have internet and I have a computer that is falling apart and I manage to get online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Ive been busy...   Well, Ive been busy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, Ive been busy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: General-
Jump to: