Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Have I Ever

Go down 
+4
Lex
Garulia
Christabelle Trinity
Saphire Alexial
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:18 am

Rules!

The first person states there 'Never Have I Ever' And the next person either says True or False

If true, then they have to tell the story. If you don't feel like explaining the story, don't play, It's half the fun.

Then they get there turn to state there Never Have I Ever.

I'll go first seeing as this is why i posted this in the first place.

Never Have I Ever.... had two of my brothers dance nude in my room while drunk off there asses.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 am

True!

My brothers (Saph and Will) came over to my house the night of my 18th birthday with Smirnoff and proceeded to play strip poker while drinking...After that we all headed into my room and they remained naked and decided to dance around for the hell of it. Will eventually passed out and we put him in my prom dress and make up and he woke up and thought it would be funny to strip tease us....They were extremely plastered.

Never have I ever......masturbated with a hollow out cucumber.....
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 am

False!

how ever who in the fuck do you know that did that Christy?

Never have I Ever..... gone on a double date with two guys, me being BOTH of there Dates.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 am

False!
Saph you are such a man whore at times!
And its Nessa's satanist friend Jon....the one who's in love with me...

Never have I ever....dated someones bestfriend as a coverup.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:10 am

False!

Never have I ever jumped up and down in circles for hours. (problem is I actually did that!)
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm

SADLY.....

This is true....What can I say...I have add and I get bursts of hyperness and do stuff.

Never have I ever....fucked a midget....
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 pm

False...I have never fucked anyone let alone a midget! XD

Never have I ever traveled overseas
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 pm

true!

I lived in Germany, and have taken curses out to Nasua and Freeport.

Never have I ever.... Had a Ninja staring at me while they are asleep.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 pm

True!

But you stare at me all the time when you sleep Saph....

Never have I ever stayed up all night plotting for a site.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:17 am

True actually

I used to spend a lot of time on a equine forum, and I stayed up plotting with a buddy...it was intense lol

Never have I ever gone streaking
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:43 pm

VERY TRUE!

Which time should I talk about?

Well there was the time I was down at my Da's house. Me and a few of my friends for school were having a wee bit of a party, and as the night went on, the cloths came off. We went streaking from my Da's house to my lake shed down the road. Only about six houses between my Da's and the shed, but mostly old ppl and there grand kids on vactaion, so there were deff. ppl Awake!!!!!!!!!!!

Never have I ever...... Had a MAJOR CRUSH on my BF's Boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:45 pm

That is True...but its about you!

Karen and me actually used to fight about which of us would date Saph...and now he's my brother! XD isn't it funny how I still win in the end anyway!?

Never have I ever played hide and seek with the cops and won.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 pm

LOL THIS ONE IS TRUE SO MANY TIMES OVER!!!!

But the best time was this...

It was two in the mornning and I was board as shit! One of my cop friends was on duty and couldn't hang out with me. So I did the normal thing any friend would do and hung out with him.

I went past his cruiser doing about 90 in a 45 and flashed my highs at him a few times. Of course he took chase with his blue lights on. The chase lasted afew minutes, about 45 or so. But finaly I turned down a dirt road pulled into a random drive way, and killed my light. He flew past me and a few seconds later I was off again. I pulled into a used car lot and parked, pulled out my book, laid back my seat and read a book. I saw my friend pass me seven times in the span of an hour. Finally when his shift was over, my phone rang and this is the exact conversation.

Him: Where THE HELL are YOU?

Me: I'm in the used car lot right down main.

Him: What the Hell. There wern't any cars there running.

Me: Are you nuts? I turned off my car as soon as I parked, I watched you pass me like seven times.

Him: You win this one, now get you're punk ass to Waffle House

Never Have I Ever........ Made out with my Little brother's friends
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 pm

False...But i know secrets XD...I've just made out with my friends XD

Never have I ever gotten pulled by a cop and get out of it by racing.
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:22 am

True in more then one way.

Okay so I was going about 95 -90 in a 35 on a back road when a Sate Trooper pulled me. Take this into consideration, I was pulling off turns that most people would consider deadly at those speeds. That's why its 35mph. Well she got out of the car and told me to hand over my licence and regestration. Of course I'm a good boy and did so, but she started laughing as soon as she got them. She hadn't even looked at them yet. That's when she started telling me about why she was laughing.

her: Okay Ace, I'll let you off this time.

Me: What? :: Okay on the racing circut I used to go by the tag Ace of Spades.::

her: There is only one person I know who could drive like that, and That was none other then the Ace down in Newberry.

Me: Shit... How on Earth did you know that?

Her: I used to race down there as part of a Sting operation, but I got tied up in the race. I never told my suppirors where the races were. But you and you're crew were undefeated. I'm letting you go on this one mostly because I like you're style.

NO joke true story.

N H I E ..... bribed some one to go out with me
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 am

True but not like that

I was going out and wanted Saph to go with me so I bribed him by paying his tab that night and every other night I asked him. XD

N H I E.......cleaned up after my brother after he ate raisin toast
Back to top Go down
Shi

Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 am

False
I've never meet my brother... Sad
Never have I ever been mistaken for the opposite gender and been asked out. (long story...)
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:10 pm

False...you can very much tell I'm a girl....

never have I Ever....fought to the supreme court for my little brother ( I actually did this with my dad)
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 pm

NOPE but i might have to if I ever want him to go away.... it'll take a restraining order from them to get him away LOL.. not that I would, I luvs my bubba.

NHIE...... been on the same bed talking on the fone when my brother got a BJ.. ewwwwwwwwww -shudders-
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

False...at least not that I'm aware of!

NHIE found a song that fit my description yet its about Legend of Zelda OOT
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 pm

So true about ME! lol

Most of my Charies can use ICWOWICF

NHIE.... had to smite some one for using one of my songs for my charrie
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:11 pm

False!

But I did wanna smite someone for having my playby on a site! XD

NHIE found a rap group I like. (If you lie Saph I'm gonna call you out on it)
Back to top Go down
Saphire Alexial

Saphire Alexial

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am

True.... Emo Rap at that

two words... HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD

NHIE...... diyed my hair hot PInk
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 am

Screw you! It was an accident!!!

True...

I went to color the bottom of my hair red...like Ariel from the Little Mermaid red and when finished processing it and rinsed it out it was hot pink! The first time I have ever messed up on hair of any kind.

NHIE...dressed up like a digimon character
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:51 am

False, but I just might now! XD

NHIE: been claimed by three people...*CoughChristy'sFaultCough* But I don't mind! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never Have I Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Have I Ever   Never Have I Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Have I Ever
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: Spam-
Jump to: