Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kay blackrose

kay blackrose

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Empty
PostSubject: ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT   ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Kay is very nice and outgoing so do not be afraid to talk to her
Appearance: Black long hair with some white highlights in the bottom part of hair. Has big green eyes and is 5’7. Has no scars or scrapes.

Weapons: none

Abilities: Kay can make a force field around herself and others, she can also stop others powers if needed (eyes turn white when stopping others powers)

Background:
She does not have any parents because hers were killed in front of a gas station when she was only 5... Since then Kay has been in an orphanage. At age 10 she ran away from the Orphanage and now she's on her own...
When she was 11 she discovered what her powers were. she discovered this when she was living under a bridge and some guy tried to put her into his car, and she refused. He pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger right at Kay's heart but the bullet stopped about a foot in front of her, that’s when she realized that she had some sort of force field.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT   ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Much, much better. I do want you to extend on her appearance and personality, try to make your character more fleshed out.

For personality, you could say: KAy is a very nice and outgoing person . She loves to be around people, but she does have a temper. SHe tends to care more about herself tha nothers. She hates it when people put her down, but she also tends to be judgemental herself.

Give me some pros and cons. Make me think that this person is living and breathing.

For appearance: You could say: Kay is tall and stands at about six feet four inches. She is slender, and has plenty of accentuating curves. Her hair is long, and rests at her tailbone. It is black with white high-lighted tips. HEr eyes are green, and are very doe like. The make her have an air of innocence. She has no visible scars or scrapes as of yet.

One other thing, characters do not get their powers until they are 18, so you will have to change that in your history.

Other than that, great start. Don't copy everything I said though, just use it as a reference okay?
Back to top Go down

ITS GETTING HOT HOT HOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Characters :: Apply-
Jump to: