Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Areas to keep in mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex

PostSubject: Areas to keep in mind   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:00 pm

I have a couple of plots in mind here....I will be very picky when it comes to certain plots and you will see why.

Interogation: If anyone wants to be captured and interogated, that is fine by me. However, I will not allow twenty people wanting to be interogated. Two max, and I may not even allow it right now until we get more members.

Cellblocks: We could have a cellblock for mutant prisoners to be kept and tested and experimented on. This will open up some jobs for government people to become guards, or scientists. This might wait until we have more members.

Lex's little girl: This is one that HAS to go through me first. I will only pick the person the most qualified that wants this. I will of course talk to Gar about it. It was noted that Lex thought she was dead. I am thinking that there is a possibility that she could have lived and become a freak. This might wait until later if we can get a solid site plot formed.

Now, I do not make the rules of this site, but I am sure Gar will tell me if I can or not. I will reveiw all bios that are connect to the government in anyway. If I am not happy with it, I will tell you that it needs to be changed. I feel that since I have the leader of the government, then I should be aware who is running about the facility. Everyone should be consistent in the government, and that is why I want to review them. If I am not happy with the bio, I will raise bloody Hell.

If anyone else has any ideas on plots go ahead and post them. If you have something to comment on with mine, tell me about it. If you want to apply for any governmet positions feel free. Pm me if you have questions about the government or what I am lookiing for in Lex's daughter. That is all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 pm

This is a very very good idea, Amira. I like all the ideas, I really do. But let's get some feedback from everyone alright? If some people don't like the ideas we might alter them a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Sounds good love. (Imagine I said this with a British accent! )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 pm

well loves you both already know my idea and i think we can bulid on all of these. saphire also has good concepts when it comes to plots just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Will do Christy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Also another Idea of Saphire's I want to bring to everyone's attention....It seems a little odd that the "freaks" would call themselves a freak...I mean yes they know that they are different because they have these superhuman powers but wouldn't the phrase meta-human be better suited for them to call themselves??? Just throwing it out there that way they wouldn't be like, "So you're a freak too?" it would be like, "So you're a meta also right?"

See my point it just sounds better...I know I wouldn't want to call myself a freak when my character would think that nothing was wrong with her...My character actually thinks she's been given a gift.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I absoulutly agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 pm

And our characters being able to possibly gain more powers as they start to control the ones they start with possibly starting with a neat power and maybe a weak one. Like how my character has wings...that's not something powerful...but as they mature gaining more abilities...Of course they have to apply for them and I would be glad to make you and application for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panril

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:48 pm

i have to agree meta sounds better lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm

About gaining powers. I'm gonna have to say NO. Sorry, but we're looking at Van here and he decided to give everyone tons of powers so they were like godlike he will try his best to abuse it. I'm thinking maybe after a while, but not a month in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Maybe you should set up a forum that just the mods and admin can see so we can discuss stuff like that....I mean I know people will try to abuse that...Thats another reason why I said make an app for it and they have to apply for it...Of course I'm not going to want my character to gain a power a month into this site but I'm saying after time it would only be right to have that option. Plus with the having to apply for it, we could have a better control on them getting out of hand...Therefore keeping it out of hand. Do you see what I'm saying with that?

And about the metas...That would be the actual name that they would be called...Of course I can see the government and mundane people calling them freaks or mutants but like I said to themselves they wouldn't consider themselves freaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:20 am

Gar, have you no faith?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 am

Which is why I've suggested this forum...damn I need to be an admin...Lex and I are the only ones who suggest anything really worth a damn!

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saphire Alexial

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm

excuse me dearist Christy?

I have a suggestion. I think that we should hold a Meta tournament maybe once every two months or so.

And maybe set up a dice system perhaps.

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 pm

I agree but unfortunately I can't make that call seeing as how I'm not an admin...even though I DO HAVE the HIGHEST post count on the site and the most admin experience...save for you Saph dearest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shi

Location : Cha cha cha! ( ill give a cookie if any one can tell me what manga its from)

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 pm

A music thread would be nice, i love music threads.

Speaking off witch its time I got me a nice theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:21 pm

we'll see what we can pull off but we (Christy and Lex) have some buisness to discuss with you in the cbox.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shi

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Dun dun dun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shi

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:49 am

On a second thought I think we could I don't know. Maybe edit the looks, its really depressing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Areas to keep in mind   

Back to top Go down

Areas to keep in mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Site Info :: Discuss-
Jump to: