Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Micah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garulia

Garulia

Micah Empty
PostSubject: Micah   Micah Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Name/Nickname:
name- Micah Lyn
Nick name- Mikey, Mike, ciah

Appearance:
-Height: 6'4
-Weight:210lbs
-Eye colour:(Can i have changing eye color???) Grey
-Clothing: Wears Jeans, Black shirt,
-Hair: Black with red hilights. Short.
Others- She has scars all over her left arm and one acrossed her right half of her face.

Weapons: Sword, Dagger

Abilities: (may eyes change color to mood?) can un make things (means that i can use my hand and make something break to pieces)

Back-story: Micah Was born deep in a forest in africa and at a young age her father and mother both died from heart attacks. She was then moved to her Grandparents house until she turned 5. On her 5th birthday Her grandparents suffered trauma to the head and back and died a slow painful death. Micah had no other relatives and was sent to an orphanage where she was adopted 3 years later by an elderly man and his wife. her family was made up of 15 year old quintuplits and a set of 2 year olds. They Were all adopted as she was. She lived her life there until her 16th birthday where one of the quints killed the elderly man and his wife. She lived the other 2 years on the streets and during that time became gothic.

Moods:

Pink- In love
Light red (a dark pink- A little angry (the darker the red the angrier she is)
Green- Peaceful
Yellow- Cheerful
Purple- Shy (she is rarely shy but its possible)
Blue- Sad (darker the blue sadder she is)
Grey or black- No emotion (her color is usually grey or black)
Back to top Go down

Micah
Page 1 of 1