Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Naomi the Hacker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

For Naomi the Hacker Empty
PostSubject: For Naomi the Hacker   For Naomi the Hacker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 pm

I figured, since you can get into government files and the like...I figured I could type something up everyone once in a while for your character to get ahold of. Like top secret stuff you know. Of course everyone would be able to see it, but Naomi wold be able to warn people of stuff..and yeah..thought it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: For Naomi the Hacker   For Naomi the Hacker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 pm

I personally like that idea. Thank you very much for the sujestion. I hope she will take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: For Naomi the Hacker   For Naomi the Hacker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

This isn't the place for this. I'll move it to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Naomi the Hacker   For Naomi the Hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Naomi the Hacker
Page 1 of 1