Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit with your daughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

A visit with your daughter Empty
PostSubject: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Christy had left Rian with her brother and took Alessandra to see her actual father. She had a bag full of files. Even though he didn't believe she was still on their side the files would have to say otherwise. She sighed as she stood there holding their sleeping daughter before moving to enter the camp of the outcasts. The only reason she knew was due to the fact she had to be able to get a hold of Garulia incase anything happened to their daughter.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 pm

The Outcast's men were immediately around Christabelle, guns pointed at her. Then they parted and Garulia, their leader, walked through the line that was created, leading up to Christy who had two guys behind her so she was flanked on all sides.

"You idiots!" Garulia roared. "You could have killed my daughter if you had fired on accident!"

Gesturing for them to lower their weapons, Gar said "Christabelle. To my tent. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Christabelle looked at him an waited for him to lead the way. "You act like I would have actually let them hurt her." she said as Alessandra held out her arms to Gar repeating Dada over and over again. "Why would they be so defensive here. Don't you have the king of light on your side now?" she asked following him to his tent.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 pm

"You can't be too careful," Garulia said, taking his daughter gently from Christy's arms and smiling at her, kissing her nose. "Have you been a good girl?" She giggled and gurgled. Chuckling, he led the way back to his tent where the King was standing at a set of three maps, one of each world. Alteon looked at the different divisions and positions of the enemy. "Alteon!" Gar called.

"Yes?"

"I'd like you to meet Alessandra, my beautiful daughter," he said with a smile.

The King took one look at her and smiled. "She is quite cute." Naturally, the little girl gurgled happily from the attention.

"Oh, and that's Christy."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 pm

"Good thing she didn't get any of his looks then isn't it?" Christy said in reply to the king commenting on how cute Alessandra was. Christy twirled one of Alessandra's tiny curls around her finger and smiled. "Oh I figured you'd want these." she said handing him all the files she had brought. "I didn't give them to you but I figured while I'm in control you might as well want all the help you can get into all the weapons that I know we have against our kind."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Garulia fixed her with an icy stare. "You'd never betray Lex fully. Though if he's not around..." Shrugging, he turned back to Al. Throwing the files on the table, he turned to Al. "Any new plans?"

"A few."

Gar nodded. "We can discuss once Christy leaves."

Alteon turned to her. "I'm very sorry we're on opposite sides of the coin, miss."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh no, he just can't understand you can't help who you fall in love with and I'm not taking my son away from his father. He should learn quick that war does this to people." she said slightly cold, with an almost heartbroken look in her eye. "You have a meta in power right now. Truth be known I honestly think Lex is dead. He's been missing for almost three months now." she said her hand going to her stomach. "You've got what you want for now."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Garulia shook his head, smiling down at his daughter. "You have no idea how little I have of what I want. Life will be normal again someday. I will make it so. You can go now, Christabelle Whittle. Lex is not dead. Believe me. I don't know where he is, but he's not dead. Don't ask me how I know, I just do."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm

"So you don't want to visit with our daughter?" she asked looking at him. "You know three months isn't a good outlook Gar." she added. "Most people that are missing for that long with no word to anyone are normally found dead. Of course you stay so wrapped up in this that you don't even bother to see Alessandra." she moved to pick up their daughter. "So I'll just take her and go."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Garulia dodged away from her. "I meant you can GO and get her back tomorrow. I don't WANT to see you! Just let me visit my daughter without wanting to kill you."

Seeing angers rising, Al raised his sword between the two. "Gar, Christabelle, lower your angers. We are friends-"

"Don't finish that sentence. I'm not her friend."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"We might have been friends if he hadn't practically raped me." she spat at him. "I'm here trying to help you and all you do is say you want to kill me! I'm not leaving my daughter alone. I had to fight for four months to get her and I'm not going to have to go through that again." Christy was to the point of tears and Alessandra looked between the two of them and started to scream at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Garulia slowly calmed his daughter down. "Yes, I do want to kill you. With all my heart. You are a traitor and I cannot trust you. I am the leader of the Outcasts, through no fault of my own. I did not wish for this position. You can stay as long as I don't have to look at you too often."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

"I'm not letting her out of my sight." she said looking at him. "You won't even try to get along with me despite me trying to get along with you. You could have this war over with if you would just try to get along with me. We are in power now! Don't you get it?!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Shaking his head, he looked directly into her eyes, tears brewing. "My people say he's alive. They can sense him. They just don't know where he is. They aren't strong enough. He will come back, you know, and take his place again and I will still be fighting. And you would be betraying your precious Lexy!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 pm

"I'm betraying him right now just by talking to you aren't I?" she asked making a very valid point, "By giving you those files, by letting you around our daughter. Everything I'm doing is betraying him. You have a meta in control of the government and you won't even attempt to use it to your advantage."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 pm

"No I won't because every advantage I gain from you will be null and void the instant Lex comes back and you tell him. Just figure out where your allegiances lie, Christabelle Whittle!" Garulia told her angrily, nuzzling his daughter.

Alteon sat watching the two intently. "Why can't Christy just drop the war all together?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 pm

"What the fuck did I just say!?" she asked looking at them, "He has a fucking meta in power and he won't even use the advantage while he has it." She looked at Alessandra, "So where am I staying here tonight?" she asked pulling out a weapon and handing it over, "Look now I'm completely unarmed and you can look at the weapon thats supposed to bring a meta down where they stand."
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Garulia looked at the gun in his hand and looked up at Christabelle. "Well, I think I should test it, to test authenticity. Then when you recover I will know you aren't lying. Fair enough?"

With that, he leveled the gun at Christy. Alteon saw what was about to happen and wrestled the gun from Garulia. In the confusion it went off and went through the tent. There was a cry and Garulia ran outside. Laying on the ground convulsing was someone he had seen fighting for the government.

"We're breached!" he shouted, alerting everyone. Quickly, he opened a portal and handed his daughter to one of the minor Outcasts. "Protect her!" he shouted before walking back into the tent, gun now holstered. "YOU SET US UP CHRISTABELLE!" Drawing his sword, he ran back out into a massive fight that was breaking out. Alteon was fighting four at once and winning while the rest of his men were in stalemates.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Christy stood there as Gar aimed the gun point blank at her, "W..what?" she asked shocked seeing what was going down. He was about to shoot her with it point blank in front of their daughter, when Alteon began to wrestle the gun and Christy was freaking about what was going to happen to their daughter and worried about her getting hurt.

She ran outside not letting their daughter out of their site, "What the hell?!" she asked quickly snatching Alessandra away from the outcast member, "If you so much as step through that portal with her I'll hunt you down and rip out your heart myself."

Christy ran back into the tent, knowing they wouldn't follow her orders, "What the hell do you mean?" she asked running with their daughter. "I don't control them. They are lead my by half brother!"
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 pm

"Okay then YOU DUMBASS BLOND GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Garulia shouted at Christy. "She's in danger! That's why I was gonna send her through the portal!" Beheading people left and right, he pointed at the portal. "Go! There's a shed you can hide in right on the other side!"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 pm

The portal was beginning to close, "I can't make it through there in time you moron!" she shouted at him and the templars stopped recognizing the voice and caused several of the outcast members to stop fighting, "All templars are to report to Geas immediately, or I swear I will freeze every single one of you until you are nothing but ice." She was red faced as they turned away and several of the outcast members started to attack the ones who didn't follow her order.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Garulia, not caring about them running, he made them run faster by killing all the ones who were trying to run as he could and beheading the ones who were still here. "Orders. They aren't ours. LEAVE NO SURVIVORS, MEN!"

With that, a few men ran into the woods to track down the others as Garulia killed as many as possible. One giant man walked out and raised a massive blade towards him. Garulia ducked and rolled to dodge this man's blade. There was now a circle of onlookers as they wove their dance of death. He sliced the man's left hand off, making him have to use the blade one handed. Jumping into the air, he landed on the man's outstretched blade and beheaded him. Dropping back to the ground, he turned to the few remaining enemies. "Anyone else?!" he roared.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Christy kept Alessandra's eyes covered the entire time not wanting her to witness anything like that. She knew to do so would no longer make her daughter an innocent. She watched as the outcasts started to make quick work of what was left of the templars that were there and she sighed. She looked at Gar, "Can you stop in front of your daughter. I'm trying to keep her away from as much of this as possible." she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Garulia

Garulia

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:28 pm

"Someone followed you," Garulia said, totally business, with almost no compassion in his tone. "We're compromised. How many lost?"

Alteon walked up to Garulia. "There were ten dead, and countless wounded, some that can't fight."

"Burn the dead. We must leave soon, so let's give them a burial for the greats. No doubt one of the enemy was going for reinforcements, and we need to get the hell outta here."

"Alright people! Let's move!" he shouted into a megaphone. "Burn the dead and we can leave! And Christy, you're coming with us."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:34 pm

"I didn't plan on leaving." she said rolling her eyes at him. "I have to know where you are in case something happens to our daughter." She looked at him covering Alessandra's ears so she couldn't hear the screaming right in hers. "Wanna give me some idea on where to go?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit with your daughter   A visit with your daughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit with your daughter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Light World :: Kingdom of Heaven-
Jump to: