Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm

King Alteon sighed, stroking his beard as he walked toward Roxi's apartment. He had a bouquet of flowers and was dressed, to honor his kinglyness, in a black tux, sword at his side as usual as he knocked on her door. It felt strange in this other world, but he could deal. "Hey Roxi! Open up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Roxi heard someone yell for her to open the door to her apartment. She had just sat down on her couch with a bowl of popcorn flipping through the television. She got up leaving the bowl on the couch and opened the door. "H...how did you find out where I lived?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'm the king, I know where everyone is," Alteon told her. "Even on Earth. Here, I brought flowers." He smiled and handed them to her. "So, can I come in Roxi? I missed you, so I came to see you. You don't seem happy to see me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Roxi looked at him and moved to the side taking the flowers. "Come in." she said as she pulled them to her nose. It was orchids and lilies and they were two of her favorite flowers and she smiled, "How'd you know that was my favorite flower?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Alteon grinned. "I'm a king, not God. It was just a good guess is all," he said, taking her hand to pull her further inside and he pulled her to the couch. "Nice place. So, how are things with you?" He placed a kiss on her mouth gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 pm

She almost fell on her bowl of popcorn as she kissed him back grabbing the popcorn and placing it on the table, "Thanks." she said looking at him, "Any reason you're dressed like this or you just dress like that any time you come into our world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 pm

"This is dressy for this world. So, as I am King, I must show that I am. This, worn casually, shows my status. Or it would to a trained eye," Alteon said with a small shrug. "I'm sure if Lex saw me, he would know immediately I was a leader, don't you agree? But enough with that, why don't we talk about the offer I made you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 pm

"I'm pretty sure he'd think you a loon which if you walk around dressed like that for no reason other than just to wear a tux everyone else would too. People here wear dress suits to show their status, not tuxedos." she rolled her eyes at him. "Even women don't wear formal dresses constantly to show status."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Alteon looked hurt.

"Well, we do! We wear robes over there, so just deal with it," he said, annoyed. "Why be so mean? Anyway, my proposition...Do you want me to help you with your broadcast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 pm

"Um sure." she said looking at him. "As long as you don't go out with me dressed like that. And I know how you dress over there, like you are from the middle ages." She rolled her eyes like that, "How I'll ever survive the dark ages I don't know, I'm so technologically more advanced than you."

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:34 pm

"You're not more tech advanced. I actually have a cell phone. And an ipod. Look, I do that because that's the world I live in. And seriously, why won't you answer me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

"I did answer you." she said looking at him, "I said sure, was that not enough of an answer for you your majesty?" she asked being a smart ass to him. She couldn't help it, it was part of who she was after all. She flashed a small smile and laughed at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Alteon had had enough. It was time to teach Roxi a few manners. "No. It's not. You gotta tell me how. But first..."

He pulled her over his legs and pulled her pajama pants down, grinning. "Great ass, really I must say. But I think you need to be taught a little lesson..." He slapped her ass gently at first, then slightly harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Roxi couldn't believe how she was being treated now as she wiggled and felt the sting of his hand against her ass. "Should I start calling you master?" she asked turning her head and looking up at him with a smirk, knowing she would probably be smacked again harder just for saying that. But somehow she didn't care. The thought of being treated like a slave wasn't something she would ever actually object to...at least not in this scenario.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Alteon winked at her and put out his middle finger as he slapped the middle of her ass so his finger slammed into her pussy. "Yes slave, you should." He used his other hand to tilt her head to the side again as he leaned and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 pm

She bit her lip and let out a moan. She hadn't been expecting that. A harder smack on the ass yes, but not that. It felt slightly humiliating but at the same time she could feel herself growing wetter at the action. She decided that it might would be fun to be considered the slave in something like this. Something in her was wanting to be taken advantage of and the thought of it was exciting to her. "But whats the fun in doing this to me when you can't humiliate me infront of others Alteon?" she asked purposefully leaving out his rank in his society just to get a rise out of him as she struggled to free herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Alteon laughed. "Slave, you are mine now. I'm not letting anyone see you. Then you wouldn't be mine. And that's-" he slammed his hand harder "-master to you." He gripped one of her breasts that were sitting over his knee and toyed with the nipple through the flimsy tank top.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 am

"But if I were master to someone I would like to.." she trailed off in a moan as he slammed his hand harder before pinching a nipple between his fingers. "Show the world what I have to control and humiliate Alteon." she added. "Don't you want the world to see what is fucking you and being forced to suck you, and do other things that could be humiliating for them to do in public?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garulia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am

"Not really. I want you aaaaall to myself, slut," Alteon said, distinctly placing the slut in there for god measure. "Suck me. Now," he said with an ordering voice, releasing her. "Then I'll give you a treat."

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

She was planning on fighting him the entire way through with it. "I'm not going to." she said when he released her. She wiggled away from his grasp. "You'll have to make me suck you if you want head from me. I'm no one's slave." she added defiantly with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 am

Alteon threw her to the ground roughly, not painfully, and spread her legs after pulling the pajamas the rest of the way off and pulling off his whole ensemble. With a practiced finger, he shoved it into her pussy. "We'll see how you act when we're done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 am

Her hair spread around her some of it landing in her face. She couldn't free her hands from him to get it out of her face so she was stuck moving her head to get her hair out of her eyes and mouth as she moaned loudly, gasping as he started to finger her again. "I'm pretty sure you might have to beat me into submission Alteon." she said looking at him as she continued to try to free herself from his grasp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 am

Alteon smirked and thrust his finger harder into her before standing up and throwing her to a bed after finding her room, tying her to the bed posts so she is spread eagle on her back. He then goes back to his clothes and pulls a whip from the inside pocket of the tux before returning to the bed, using the whip to hit her breast. "Beg slave!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am

The whips left little red marks on her breasts as she screamed out in a mix of pleasure and pain. She could feel herself growing wetter with the hit it gave her. "Never!" she exclaimed out looking at him in complete defiance as she struggled against the restraints.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alteon King of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 am

"You will beg before we're done!" Alteon promised, cock already pointed in front of him. "You like my dick, don't you? You want it in here, slave?"

He placed his cock on her pussy so that the shaft ran along it as he moved it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)   

Back to top Go down

Hey Beautiful!(Roxi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next