Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allies in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

Allies in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Allies in the Shadows   Allies in the Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Eden had spoken to Saphire the last time he had seen him about joining forces with the Government. It seemed the King of Light had done the same for the Metas, and they were going to try to persuade the King of Darkness to there side, but Eden knew one thing in this world. There must be balance.

He had opened a portal to the Earth Realm once more, this time in his full battle armor. The black Jade armor made him look both older, and younger then he was. The black with silver lining gave him the youthful look of a boy playing dress up, but the armor its self, was something that demanded awe and respect. The helmet was over his face so no one would know exactly who wore the armor. The chained comma was wound around his wrist and arm, the comma head its self resting in a relaxed fist.

He had made it into the building with out being noticed thanks to the Shadow-step ability from his Otenabration, and now sat in the chair behind this man 'Lex's' desk, waiting impatiently for the man to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Allies in the Shadows   Allies in the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Lex had had a busy day, filled with meetings, and whiners who didn't get what they wanted. He was looking forward to having his office to himself, the only place that was his sanction. He could escape all pring eyes and ears there, and he could keep it locked from any visitors. It was his space. He opened the door to his office and stepped in closing the door behind him before looking up.

He caught sight of, well, he didn't know what. It was there though, in his chair, in his office. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his dark hair. "So, are you here to kill me?" He made no move, hostile or defensive, just stood there eyeing the thing coldly. Not a muscle twitched out od place, nor did he reveal emotion as he spoke. Just cold frankness.
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Allies in the Shadows   Allies in the Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am

The boy king removed his helmet, revealing the face of a cherubic angel, his eyes bluer then the purest sapphire.

Kill you? By the Shadow no. I'm actually here to seek an alliance. The Metahuman force known as the Outcasts has enlisted the help of the Lightsiders. Or so a friend of mine has said to me recently. And Speaking for the King of the Dark Realm, as His lesion, I wish to discuss a full alliance with the Government. His eyes were like blue ice, burrowing into the soul of the man. He didn't know if the man would believe him, or if he would think the boy merely that, a boy playing at being a Knight.

His youthful appearance was much underestimated, even by his own people who should know better then to judge a book by it's cover. He looked no where near the age of ascension for the children of this world.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Allies in the Shadows   Allies in the Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 am

Lex watched sliently as the boy removed his helmet. That was what he was, a boy. Lex kept his face a mask however. He strode forward and rested his palms flat against the desk, straing across at the seemingly younger boy. "I'm glad you don't want to kill me, that makes my day a little easier. So the coward Gar ran t othe help of the light realm huh? Figures." Lex matched the icy blue gaze with his chipped emerald ones. He didn't let his gaze falter, nor his mask of cruelty. "And why may I ask, would the King of Darkness put his people in danger, when I'm sure your lands are peacful and without war. Surely he would rather stay out of it altogether."
Back to top Go down
Eden, King of Darkness

Eden, King of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Allies in the Shadows   Allies in the Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:37 am

Eden laughed out right.

The Darkrealm knows that there must be balance. At all times. If the Light Realm is going to enter the war on there behalf, then by universal balance, we must enter as well. Our world is free from what you consider war, only because of the current king. He was the one that instructed me to come here and speak with you. Of course that was after I told him about the war here.

He didn't want to tell the whole truth, and hoped that his innocent look would fool this man. For all he knew, Eden was some one's little brother, there son.

How ever, if you wish us to remain on the out skirts, then I could always join my forces with the Templar's He said, knowing that Saphire would gladly except the help of Eden and his people. Even if this man refused.

You have less then four minutes to give me your answer President Lex Trinity. His eyes were almost glowing in the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allies in the Shadows   Allies in the Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allies in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: