Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have to Run into You?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

I have to Run into You?! Empty
PostSubject: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Christabelle had rather grown restless in the apartment and Rian continued to tear the place apart just as she had gotten cleaned up. It was starting to get frustrating that he was now slightly over a year old and he was starting to delve into what a typical toddler would do. However he was highly intelligent and that was something that seemed to please her. She had decided to take him out of the apartment for a day in the park, hopefully to tire him out enough to put him to sleep the second they had walked through the door.

She had taken Lex's car, not caring what he had thought about it. It was much easier to get around with Rian than walking anywhere and she placed him in his car seat before getting in herself and starting to drive off towards the park. It didn't take long to get there and she parked the car and got him out heading out into the open air to give him some much needed playtime.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Skye's morning walk had been cut short due to that damnable son of his. Saphire had once more forced Skye to give him more information than he needed. The boy was a walking time bomb waiting to go off, and his training had started to kick in already.

He was at the park near the Government apartments. Saphire had literally dropped him here when he was questioning him. But he couldn't believe his eyes when he looked up from his perch on one of the swings that were abandoned on the far side of the park.

His daughter was walking with a child. His Grandson. Things might be getting better to day after all, he thought to himself.

Grabbing the silver cane he had been using for the past few days, he hobbled over to where his daughter was, the casts on his leg, arm, and neck seeming a bit of a hindrance.

Hello Christy
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Christy had been putting Rian at the top of the slide and had just ran down to the bottom to catch him when she heard and all too familiar voice. She picked Rian up and turned to look at her father. "Hello." she said coolly towards him. She really hadn't much to say to him after she had found out the truth about him. She knew he was probably going to question her on the whereabouts of her daughter.

Rian was fighting her to get down, "Mama Down! Mama down!" she said and she bent over to place him on the ground looking never once taking her eyes off of her father. She noticed the casts but she still didn't trust him. "Did my brother do that to you or some other poor suspecting subject you had?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 pm

You're brother. Skye said in a hurt tone. Her brother was one of the only experiments to ever live to maturity, and was one of the most dangerous creatures alive. I don't even know if you can classify him as human. He seems to have no love for his family. Skye said honestly. He noticed Rian but where was the girl?

You're son has grown quite a lot. A shame he has never met his GranDa. And where is my Grand daughter? Word on the street, and the locked files was that the Meta Resistance had the girl.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Rian started to run around but staying close to Christy as she kept her eye on him and Skye at the same time. "And why should he ever know who you are?" she asked looking at him, "It would seem to me that you don't have any love for your family either. Look what you put me and my brother through. And murdering our mother to boot. You're no different."

The mention of Alessandra had struck a cord in her, and although she tried not to show it, her face betrayed her emotions. She had to think of her reply carefully, "If I knew don't you think she would be with me?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him, "And she's my daughter, and as I don't see you as my father, she is not your anything."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

On that my dear, you're wrong. I do love you and Joshua. You were my pride and joy. But duty came first. Always. You're mother was a strong woman, but she had betrayed everything I stood for, and more. I did love her, once. He would say no more of her mother, not today.

As for you're brother, even you have to admit, he's less then human. Metas don't want him, the Humans fear him, and we all know Darkness lurks in what he calls a heart. Skye was convinced of his own innocents on Saphire's upbringing.

And you are my daughter, whither or not you admit it. My blood flows through you're vanes just as surly as you're mother's does.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Rian came up and tugged on Christy's pants leg. He had her blonde hair but not her curls. His eyes had changed from the time he was born and was now almost a sea foam blue and he looked at her and then Skye, "Mama who dat?" he asked in his completely innocent voice.

Christy looked at Rian and smiled sweetly to him, tousling his hair, "Don't worry sweetie, just go and play." she told him with a smile and he immediately took off to play with another toddler his age that he saw by the sandbox. "He's closer to me than you ever will be." she retorted back at him on the mention of Saphire, "As for me and him you didn't give a damn about what happened to us. Like you said duty came first, always will won't it? Your blood may flow through my veins and that may make you biologically my family, but I sure as hell don't have to claim you."

She had made a point with that. There were plenty of people in the world who didn't claim their family. "Obviously we can see who's blood shows through the strongest then can't we?" she asked turning her head to check on Rian. She never let him out of her sight once, moving to position herself where he was constantly in her line of sight. "Why the sudden interest in me and my children anyway, father?" she asked spitting out the last word like it was a poison of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Because I missed out on you're and Joushua's childhood. And it wasn't until I returned from hiding that I relized how badly I messed up. Saphire, he is a mistake that should never had happened, even if he is the only experiment that was successful, he should never have been born.

He looked over to Rian with a sadness on his face. Even though no one could see through his sunglasses. He's quite the little busy body. And such a friendly little guy. He has you're hair, but its straight. Almost reminds me of that hell spawn of a brother you have. Skye watched his Grandson play.

He wasn't talking to her to try to get her to like him. Just trust him enough so he could at least power map the kids. That way, they would know what kind of power the children would possibly have.

You should stay away from Saphire. 0013's potential to do harm far exceeds what he has demonstrated. And you should keep the kids as far away from him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 pm

She didn't like the way that he was talking about her half-brother. "Its not exactly his fault you decided to try to play God and create something out of him. I'm sure you've read plenty of stories where that one doesn't work out too well..." she let out a long sigh, "We are all products of what you created, remember?"

Her eyes glanced over at her son. He was the perfect mixture of her and Lex that you really couldn't tell who he looked out more, "Yeah lets hope he stays like this." she said the first kind words she had ever spoke to him. Her children were the one soft spot that she actually had, "Although he's a little hellion at home. You can't keep anything clean."

At the mention of her and her children staying away from Saphire she snapped back to who she was actually talking to again. "Well considering he was the first one to react when Rian Tevon was kidnapped and is currently trying to locate my daughter, I wouldn't dream of keeping him from my children. At least he's actively trying to search for her and help me get her back. I would doubt I find that dangerous to her. At least if he gets her she'll be back with her mother where she belongs."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Don't you wonder why he reacted so insitantly to there kidnapping? You don't think he has plans for them in his templars? He asked his voice acid when he spoke of the templars.

If they even reach half of what Saphire is truly able to do, the three of them could destroy every thing on earth with out so much as a backwards glance.

But you are there mother. And I know you'll do better by them then I did by you and Joshua. Who knows, maybe one day you might be able to find it in you're heart to forgive me. You already forgave Saphire. Remember it was his birth that made me act as I did.

He watched the boy playing. Something about it reminded him of another toddler, from another time. I'll tell you who he looks like. Joshua. Skye said with a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 pm

"I'm not even going to pretend to not know what you are talking about because we both know that I full well do. But if you must know he also has plans for me and he can't exactly touch my children until they turn 18 and by then it'll be their choice. I've already voiced my opinions on wanting them kept as far away from this war as they can actually get." she replied as she looked at him and then back at her son. She really didn't want the life she had when she first turned eighteen. She wanted the war to be over with. It was nothing more than over simple human rights.

However in that process, she had found acceptance among the humans. The downfall to it had to start with one. It would take years but hopefully by the time her children were old enough to make decisions like that, they wouldn't have to. "He was an innocent in the matter." she said not taking her eyes off of her son who started to run back over to her, "He's just what you wanted him to be and you know it. He didn't make you do anything you wouldn't have done anyway. He just gave you more reason to do it."

By this time Rian was almost to Christy and she bent down to catch him in her arms and she did lifting him up blowing on his stomach causing a loud bunch of laughs to escape her child. "I could be decent to at least let you spend time with your grandchild while I'm here, but don't expect it to happen often, if again." she said holding Rian protectively to her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am

Skye sighed, it wasn't going to be there choice if they were manipulated by Saphire through there entire childhood.

How is Joshua any way? he asked not taking his eyes off Rian. As the boy came bounding to his mother, Skye smiled slightly. He knew he didn't look much older then Joshua by now, due to the nanobots in his body.

As she spoke about him spending time with Rian, his face lit up. Maybe, just maybe, there was still hope.

Hello Rian. I'm you're grand Da. His Russian accent was thicker then most Russians by now. But that was mostly show. He could drop it instantly, and pick it right back up. He could mimic any accent he had ever heard perfectly as a matter of fact. He held out an object for the boy. A sliver pentagram Necklace with a single rune in the center. The Rune Wunjo. This is for you.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

Christy looked at him. It was the first time he had asked about his oldest since she had learned of his return, "Wanting nothing to do with you." she said looking at him and then back at her son, seeing his face light up. She knew he was excited by that. But she had wanted to know if it was more than just pride in being a grandparent or not.

When he started to speak to Rian, he turned away and buried his face in Christy's shoulder and hair. He wasn't used to being around someone unfamiliar for such a long period of time. Christy had done her best to keep him out of the public's eye as much as possible. She had wanted his childhood to be as normal as possible.

His accent that he spoke with now was the one she remembered as a child. She shook the memory from her. "What is that?" she asked looking at the necklace curiously. She didn't trust him or it. For all she knew it was a way for him to spy on her and her family.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:21 am

He wasn't surprised the Joshua wanted nothing to do with him. Even though he had taught the boy every thing he had known about knives and fighting.

It's our Family Crest. He said with a sad note in his voice.

I was raised in Russia, but our family was originally from a long line of Nordic warriors. My father was Norse, my mother was Russian. He smiled sweetly as the boy acted shy. Now is that any way to react to a present? he asked the toddler with amusement.

The crest was nothing more then a family heirloom as far as Skye was aware. It was an odd heirloom, but still it had been passed down from father to son. But seeing as none of his sons wanted a damn thing to do with him, his grandson would get the artifact.

It was once passed down from father to son, but seeing as Joshua and 0013 want nothing to do with me, then it goes to the next oldest male in the family.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

Christy looked at him oddly and took the necklace from him. Rian took it from her once she had it and immediately put it to his mouth to see how it would taste. Everything seemed to be going in his mouth now. The other day she had even caught him trying to put her dog's paw in his mouth, and she managed to catch him just in time.

She wasn't going to stop him once he put it in his mouth. Eventually he would tire out of the taste of it and hold on to it or hand it to his mother to do something with. "So which name is our actual family name?" she asked looking at him. She was no longer Christabelle Whittle but she still was curious as to what her last name was supposed to have been, if it should have been different.

"Well I'm sure your line will die out with them too." she said looking at him. From what she knew of Saphire, he had no interest in anyone and her older brother was gay. She had to laugh at that. It was great for her to grow up with a gay bad ass like him because not only did she get honest opinions of how she looked but she also got training in everything that their parents had taught him as well.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 am

Neither. Your Grand Ma changed our names so often that I couldn't even keep track of it growing up. Lock was my mother's name, and Whittle was her mother's maiden name. I never knew my father's last name. He was MI6 and my mother was KGB. Lets face it, our family is destined to hide in the shadows.

Her next comment surprised him, and confused him. What do you mean it'll die out with them? Besides as long as Rian and his sister are around, our blood still lingers. But what exactly are you saying about you're brothers? Skye took off his sunglasses and showed two darkly bruised eyes, even with the bit of base he put on to try to hide them, it looked horrible.

Well, its a good thing I washed it today. I was going to slip it to either Joshua or you're self today anyway. His smile was genuine as Rian put the talisman in his mouth, knowing all too well that he had done so him self at that age, and so had his father. Joshua was the only one that had never gotten the chance, due to the fact that if he had worn it, there mother would have known exactly why Skye was there.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:47 am

She looked at him, destined to hide in the shadows. It wasn't a concept she wanted to hear. She looked at him, "I don't seem to be one lurking in the shadows." she said looking at him. This was true, she had been given the media run down once they had found out she was marrying Lex. They dug up almost everything they could about her and her family. She was only grateful that they couldn't find information on her parents.

She looked at him in surprise. Not because of the bruises, but because she had never seen him without his sunglasses in her entire adult life. His appearance really hadn't changed from when she was a child, "But they don't have your name." she said looking at him. "They have Lex's. They are his children." she knew he probably knew differently, at least for Alessandra. Rian was definitely Lex's but it had come out pretty nastily that Alessandra wasn't Lex's on their wedding day.

"Saph seems to not have interests in anyone male or female that I know of and Joshua is gay." she said having to laugh at pointing it out. Rian looked at her and then questioned the word she had used himself, "Gay?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Skye laughed at her claiming that they were both Lex's. Christy, we both know you're daughter is Lex's legally, but not biologically. I've read the reports. But a name isn't anything. What matters is the blood that runs through the vanes. And you have not only you're mother's, but mine as well. No matter how much effort you take to try to live in the light. Tell me, you don't live in the shadows, but what would happen if I leaked to the media just who your father and mother were. The truth of who they were? Would they think you were different? Or how about who your half brother is? What he does? Skye was making a point. Even if she lived in partial light, there was allways enough of her mother and father there. The secrets, the lies, the half truths.

Well, for 0013 that isn't all that surprising. He is, after all, just a killer, and a weapon to be used by the Government. But Joshua... Such a shame that he couldn't have been normal. I wonder if it was to much to ask to have one non Meta, normal child. You're the closet thing to a normal child I have Christy. And you're a Meta. Not that there is anything wrong with Metas. They prove that evolution can't be stopped. But a homosexual? That is just disappointing. But if he's happy, then who am I to say anything against it?
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 am

Christy looked at him as he spoke. Rian looked at her as the temperature in the air changed slightly cooler. She had gotten better at controlling her power with ice manipulation. Rian looked at her, he knew exactly what was happening. "Mama, mad!"

Christy looked at him, "Its none of your business who's child she is or not. I'm sure you see enough papers and news shows to know that I'm not exactly the peachy keen person in the world's eyes. What difference would it make than to fuel the media fire that's already under me." It wasn't like the media couldn't find out about all of that if they looked hard enough. She very well knew they could.

"And whats wrong with being homosexual?" she asked looking at him, "Joshua...has been more of a father to me than you have ever been. You don't even deserve to look at us after what you did to us. Or have any opinion of our life choices."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:30 am

Skye shook his head as she spoke about the Media. The media won't find out anything Lex and I don't want them too. Not through paperwork, or files. If they got an informant on the inside, then maybe, but trust me, they won't find out about me, or 0013. He looked at the young boy and smiled.

Yes, she is. She has her mother's temper, and my ability to do whats needed in order to protect what I love.

He looked at his daughter with a sad glint in his eye. Christy, you don't even know the full story. How would you feel if some one were to tell you that Lex had stolen every thing you worked for. Every thing that meant something to you before you met him? What would you do, if you're life's mission, nay, pourpse was stolen by Lex? Would you sit there and tell me that you couldn't do what you needed to in order to get that part of you're soul back? You're mother did just that to me. She wasn't an innocent. And there would have been an investigation into the accident, and I would have ended up sitting either in prison, or on the sidelines of you're life any way. You think that I left simply because you were an inconviance? I didn't. I did what I did for two reasons. One, to protect you and Joshua from 0013. And second, to make sure you didn't think that I didn't love you and Joshua. There wasn't a day in my life that I didn't wonder. That I didn't ask myself if you two were okay. Hell more then once I found myself standing outside you're Grandparant's house, just in hopes of seeing you and Josh leave for school. Just because I wasn't visible didn't mean that I wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:40 am

Christy looked at him. Rian looked at her worriedly. He didn't like seeing his mother upset. "Well considering you didn't have to marry her for one." she started staring at him coldly, "Two obviously when you did, you didn't take your marriage vows seriously because from seeing Saphire's existance, its pretty obvious you are an adulterer.

"And in once in those fifteen years did you ever once stop us, when you knew you had every chance in the world and try to explain things to us?"
she asked looking at him raising an eyebrow, "I'm pretty sure if you had caught me when I was in school, at least elementary and middle school you would have found that forgiveness you so now desperately seek. But no you made us think you didn't love us because we're now adults. I have children! I know I would never dream of leaving them. Regardless of what the outcome would be. I'd be fighting like hell to stay with them!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 am

Skye just shook his head. Forgivnes? Did I ever ask for forgivness? I know what I did was evil. And I have nothing to say about it. Do i regreat not showing my self? Yes. Did I have reason not to? What would you're grand parants think if all of a sudden the son in law they thought was dead came back for his kids? I would have been thrown in jail in a heart beat. And as for what you two think about me? I know you don't like me. But somewhere deep inside of you, you love me. Who was it that used to chase away the monsters when you were only begening to know what they were? You were two the frist time you asked me to get rid of them.

At this he looked away, putting his glasses back on. Belevie what you will, but just know, that 0013, or Saphire as he's technicly named, is going to destroy all of this. Its his fate, his blessing, his curse, and his power. Its his Geais.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 am

"Well considering that they died when I was nine you had that chance because my brother had just turned eighteen." she practically spat at him. That would have given him nine years where he could have attempted to at least play the father with her.

Rian was starting to get upset from feeling his mother's anger and started to cry. Christy looked at him and started to shush him, trying to calm him down, to where she couldn't even continue to answer Skye.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Skye Lock

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:57 pm

[color=violet]Yes, and by that time, Joshua would have killed me himself, well, tried at least.[color] If his son was anything like he had been before Skye left, then he would have tried until at least one of them was lying on the floor, bleeding out.

I should go. Don't forget that you will be seeing me eventualy. Our worlds coexist now. He didn't want her to relize that he was leaving because he didn't want to upset his grandson any more then the boy was already. It pained him to even hear him sniffle. And Skye had just met the kid today.

With that he took his cane in hand, and half walked, half limped to a parked white limo.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 am

Rian looked at the man curiously, watching his every movement curiously. He was a very curious little boy and the only reason he was upset was him feeling the anger that was rolling off of his mother. She had managed to get him calmed down as Skye started to say he should leave. As he turned to walk away, one word came out of the boys mouth, "Pway!"

Christy looked at her son surprised because he had been pointing at Skye, "Sweetheart, I don't think he can play with you." she said to Rian looking a little confused. Of course Rian loved to play. He practically drove Christy up the walls with wanting to play at the apartment all the time. "I'm sure if you hadn't said you murdered our mother and come up with something he wouldn't have tried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to Run into You?!   I have to Run into You?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have to Run into You?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: