Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Morgy's spazziness...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Morgy's spazziness...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

Just to let ya'll know-- I have classes every day Monday through Friday, and I work nights practically every M, W, F, Sat and Sun... so my postings will be as I can get on here. Additionally I have a jerk of a dad who watches over my shoulder like a hawk, so sometimes I just can't be here when I want to. ((Long story won't get into the details))

I'm sorry for anyone this inconveniences, I try to get here every weekday morning before I take my lil brothers to school and when Dad is gone to work... but I wanted to put it out there why my appearances are few and far between... and why I am mostly MIA on weekends. Some nights (like tonight) my dad works overnights, and I don't so I can be here then too!

Anywhich... thanks for understanding!

-Morgan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 am

I understand Morgy...I'm just glad that we have you on the site. I wish I could rescue everyone from their horrible parents but right now I'm going through something similar so I understand when you say stuff about your dad. Take the time you need and hopefully we'll see you as often as possible.

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven Hrothschilde

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:05 am

Update-- rather than post a new thread...

I will be totally spaZztastic for a week until I get the new internet provider up on the 23rd... so I will be hardly here for that whole week between now and then; save if I can get to the library or if campus is open during the winter break.

Back soon as I can... adn in February I am getting a data phone so I can have internet all the time! Should be the same number I have now... just more time to talk, text ability and data function for FB and internet use plus Skype so I can talk to uncle rexie over in Australia! Lolz Then I shall stalk you all Muahahahaha........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 pm

You can pull a me and get online on your phone!!! and when you get all that done I better get your number cause I no have it anymore and I miss talking to my morgy!!!

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgy's spazziness...   

Back to top Go down

Morgy's spazziness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: