Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Sweet Escape (Lex)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Christy looked at Lex. It was almost like he had her like an open book. "I'm fine." she said as she squeezed his hand, she wasn't even concentrating on the hideousness that she thought his shirt was. She was thinking about how confined they were to something that was soaring above the air. She looked at him as he unbuckled himself taking his hand away from hers and she did the same, "How long are we on this thing?" she asked looking at him before looking out the window even though she couldn't see much of anything anyway.

Thanks to Matt Lestrange of PA for this awesome new Siggie!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Lex smiled slightly. "Lets just say we are gonna be on here for a while Love." He looked at her, worry on his face. "Are you sure you will be alright? We can turn the plane around and go right home if you want?" He kissed her cheek and followed her gaze out the window. "What does it feel like when you are using your wings?" He usually avoided discussing her powers, but he knew he couldn't just ignore them forever. He might as well have her tell him about them.

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

She was looking outside at the sky longingly, like she wished to be on the outside using her wings. She turned her gaze back over to his, "No its fine." she replied, "I have to get used to not being able to use my wings all the time. I haven't used them in a while but it was one of the greatest feelings I've ever had. I think the closest feeling you would have to it would be holding Rian for the first time." she started trying to explain, "Its almost like complete freedom. You have the wind blowing around you and through you at the same time. Its like you are a part of nature and not just something that changed it." She had a wistful look as she described it. She hadn't even thought of the fact that it was her husband who had asked her what it was like. She knew he wasn't too fond of metas but he had come to love her didn't he? He couldn't completely hate them after all.

"I sometimes wonder if Rian is going to have them too." she said going back to the conversation. She hadn't fully explained her meta powers to him before, "I sometimes think since I found out I was a meta I've been slowly turning into a faerie. Except not like the little faeries in story books but like a real life faerie."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am

Lex listened to her, nodding. He knew he would never be able to comprehend what she exactly felt. He smiled at the thought of holding Rian for the first time. She was trying her hardest to explain to him, but he would never understand. He didn't even know if he really wanted to understand. He was supposed to hate metas and their powers. Her face was wistful, and he looked away until she regained herself.

Lex didn't really like the idea of Rian having wings, or being a faerie. "A real faerie huh? Sounds dangerous." He laughed and raised an eyebrow at her.

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am

"Dangerous?" she asked looking at him, "A faerie? Surely you have to be joking!" she said laughing. Of course she had always had a fascination with the fae and she knew what they could really be like. Mischevious, dangerous if provoked. She figured he really didn't know anything about them. "I said I think. Its just I'm showing a lot of fae like qualities that I never showed before. Like hating the city. I hate being stuck where there isn't anything but concrete around me. I used to never be like that. I know you think I'm crazy so I'm going to shut up before you have your new wife locked away in an insane asylum for what she's saying."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Lex smiled as she laughed. "I'm just teasing you love. How can you be more dangerous than you already are?" He winked at her and gave her a big grin. He was in a good mood, no matter where their discussion turned. "Yeah, I can tell you aren't quite as comfortable anymore when it comes to cities and cars, and enclosed spaces, now that I think about it." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "I don't think you are crazy, but I know there are plenty of people who want you locked up!" He grinned again. He stood and walked over to a corner of the jet, a mini bar set up. He made himself a drink and returned to his seat. "Do you think Rian will even get powers? Since I'm not a meta?"

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 pm

She returned the kiss and looked at him as he got up wondering what he was doing but she didn't want to say anything as she turned her attention back to the window that she was next to in the jet. She couldn't see outside anymore it had grown so dark and to make it worse they were flying through a cloud. She took a deep breath and turned to look at him as he started to ask about Rian. "Yeah I think he will be." she replied, "You remember what they told you. That because I was more than likely he will be. We've already been through that."

She looked down into his hands, "What you couldn't have made me something too while you were over there?" she asked kissing him and taking his drink from him. "I should drink all of this just because you did that." she added jokingly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Lex was worried about Rian being a meta. He didn't want his child labled a freak, he loved his boy more than anything. The gene was dominant, but he hoped it didn't affect Rian. He would never tell Christy, but she could probably tell anyways. "I know we have, but there is always a chance that he won't have powers." He sighed and looked into his glass as she spoke again.

He kissed her back and chuckled, handing the drink to her before getting up and making another. "Forgive me, my faerie princess, it won't happen again!" He put it in a cup holder before giving her a mock bow. He sat back down and kissed her happily. "I love you maiden of the forest." He grinned and awaited for her to snap at him.

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Christy looked at him and her eyes were wide. She didn't have to know what he was trying to say, she knew it without words as kissed her and got up. "I thought you said you'd be ok if he was a meta like me?" she said looking at him, her eyes like ice cold daggers. And then to make matters worse he was teasing her about what she was turning into. "So is it just Rian that you don't want to be a meta or are you trying to find a way to cure me?" she asked getting up out of the seat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Lex looked at her, his grin fading. He didn't think she would get that upset. He sighed and stood, facing her. "I just don't want him to be the one that gets prosecuted because of who he is. I don't want him to be the one everyone looks down on. It's not that I mind him being a meta, I'm just worried about his future."

His face flushed red angrily as he took a breath and calmed himself. "No, I am not trying to cure you Christy. I am looking for a cure, yes. But I would never force that on you." No, not on her, just the rest of the metas. If his weapon worked, and they found a cure, he could easil have the cartridges swithched out so the carried the cure.

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh yes, because I'm sooo much different from the rest of them." she replied rolling her eyes, "And if you do find a cure and our son turns out to be a meta are you going to force it on him?" she questioned on him, "Or better yet what about my daughter?! Are you going to "force" it on her as well?" She was growing angrier with every word he was saying. But then again she was making a point. "Why the hell would people look down on him? Because I'm the reason he'll be a meta right? Why would you even marry someone who's going to cause such problems in your perfect little world is beyond me!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Lex looked at her, barely containing his anger. "I wouldn't force it on him, as for your daughter. Well, it all depends on what side she is on when she gets older. If she wants to fight me, then she will get the same treatment. That will be her choice. No yours, not mine, not Gar's." He clenched his fists tightly. "As for looking down on him, have you seen the world around you? Do you know what day and age we live in? Who the hell would treat him with respect? He would be bullied, an outcast in this society. Why would I want him to be an outcast? I married you because I love you. If that isn't good enough for you, you can always leave. I won't keep you locked behind my concrete walls anymore. Do what you want."

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Christy looked at him. For all intent and purposes Alessandra was legally Lex's. "And just what happened to you saying you would never hurt anything or anyone that was mine? I guess that was a lie too." She was losing her temper quickly and it was an all too familiar scenario. "I know what its like in this world a lot more than what you would, locked away in your headquarters other than when you were hunting us down! People are too scared to bully metas Lex. You should know that. You are the biggest bully of them all! You are also the biggest asshole I've ever met in my life. Lets just go a head and add one more thing to this list of things to not make this day perfect!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:17 am

Lex sighed. "An enemy is an enemy, no matter what blood flows through their veins. I grew up in this world too, in case you forgot. I wasn't always the head of the whole goddamn world. I lived on the streets for a long time Christy, I knew metas. I had friends that were metas, and they betrayed me. So I got angry. I decided to change that. Look where I am now. on top of the world, and I will not lose that. I will not lose it because I stand and watch as a meta that you might care about stabs me in the heart. I will stop it be fore it ever comes close to that. Even if it is OUR daughter."

"I'm not afraid to bully metas, I know that they die just the same as we do. It may take more firepower, but they still die. I make bullying metas fearless. Because that's what it takes to keep control of a population. They fear me, more than the do the metas. That gives me power."

With a sigh, he looked away from her. "Should we go back? Are you ready to leave me now?"

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

"I gave her to that bastard to save your fucking life!" she screamed out crying. It was the first time they had fought in ages and even worse, it was the first time they were fighting over Alessandra. "You seem to think that all metas are, are nothing but back stabbers and anarchists. What you fail to realize, we aren't a democracy anymore, its turned into a monarchy and you are the dictator." The air in the plane was icy cold now and Christy was shivering although the cold didn't seem to bother her in the slightest. "You promised me you would get her back and you haven't done that yet! I would have never even had her if I known this was what was going to happen. Hell I'd have never even had Rian if I knew you felt that way. At least I would have never told you and would have went my separate way from you."

She was trying to calm herself but the more she talked the more upset she seemed to get. It was like telling Lex she was a meta all over again, but it was worse because it dealt with her children this time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Escape (Lex)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: