Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sweet Escape (Lex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Lex groaned as he felt her teeth, she was teasing him, and he stopped himself from taking possesion of the situation until she was done. She kissed him, and he kissed her back. "I love you too." His voice was low and she kissed him again. He smiled slightly and pulled her close, turning her over so he was on top.

He kisses her neck and then trailed kisses down her slowly, tantilizingly. He reached the space between her breasts and kisses it before moving to take one in his mouth, his tongue swirling and teasing. He switched to the other one after a few moments. When he had spent time on both, he continued his kisses downwards.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:28 pm

She laughed a little as he kissed her back and flipped them over so he was on top of her. Her hair spread out across the pillow like a blonde halo of curls around her head, as she closed her eyes moaning softly as he started to kiss at her neck going lower.

His mouth on her going lower was just ecstasy and she knew she really couldn't take much more of it even if she wanted to, but this was the longest that they had ever spent teasing each other and she didn't want to take away from that. She looked down at him as his lips met her stomach, heat building up in her entire body that she wasn't sure if it was real or not at first.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 pm

He paused momentarily to look up at her. "You are the most beautiful thinng on this earth my Love" He smiled and put his lips to her skin again, knowing it was torturous for her. He could feel her heat and it drove him mad. He kissed her lower finally reaching her soft center.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

She moaned softly as he finally reached his goal. Her hands pulled at his hair, "Oh my god Lex, you`re going to drive me insane." she gasped out propping herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 pm

He grinned slightly as she pulled his hair slightly and spoke. He tasted her slowly, his tongue teasing her softly. After a few moments of teasing her soft core, he looked up and kissed his way back up her stomach slowly, returning to her breasts. He teased the once again and finally made it back to her neck and lips. Kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Soft mews escaped Christy as he began to tease her with his tongue. Her mind was completely hazed over with lust and passion. She looked at him, her eyes slightly closed as he kissed her neck. She raked her nails down his back once his lips met hers again in a torrid kiss. Her tongue darted quickly into his mouth as she began to fight with his teasingly suckling on it as her hands roamed his body.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Her nails on his skin made his body ripple with desire. Her tongue fighting with his as he kissed her. Her hands inflamed him, and he kissed her heatedly, deeply aroused by her touch and taste. He kissed her neck again and looked into her eyes, love and lust a mixture in their emarald depths. He lifted himself on elbows and teased her entrace slightly and kissed her again, slowly entering her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Her tri colored eyes seemed to almost glow as he looked into them. She let out a soft whimper at being teased like that, but she almost sighed relieved at feeling him starting to enter her. She arched her entire body into his, her breasts pressing firmly against his muscled chest. She knew he was being slow to just tease her, but mostly she wanted him to be completely possessive of her like he had been when they were in the limo earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 pm

He entered her fully and looked at her again, his eyes a heated, lustful glow. He kissed her hotly, his mouth possesive on her lips and neck as he began to thrust into her. It was almost violent, his fervor. He felt the heat of her skin as she arched and pressed against him, encouraging him to take control.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:41 pm

It was almost too rough, how he was being with her, but she couldn't say she didn't like it. On the contrary she did. Almost too much. It was the roughest he had ever been with her and she wrapped her legs around his waist allowing him to thrust deeper into her core as she arched her hips up to meet his. Her moans were no longer soft and quiet but loud as her nails raked roughly down his back, leaving little red marks where they had met his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am

Lex grunted, the momentum continuing to build as he felt her and heard her underneath him. he penetrated as deep inside her as he could get, with her assisiting as best she could. Her nails against his skin made him only want her more and he continued to thrust hard until he came, his grunt turning into a sigh. He didn't know if she was ready or not, but they did need to get on the plane at some point.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am

Christabelle honestly thought she couldn't take anymore. The heat in her body was continuing to build up until she thought she would faint from it if she didn't get her release sometime soon, which thankfully she did at the same time Lex came. Her body shuddered underneath his as she writhed for a moment, her muscles contracting around his member until at last they calmed and she was in a half concious state, breathing heavily.

The feeling was so intense she had thought she had indeed died for a moment but then as she started to come to she realized she hadn't and her now husband was still on top of her. She pushed at him to get him off since he had picked the moment for them to come to, to collapse on top of her. "Get off of me you big oaf!" she said jokingly, laughing a little, "You're going to crush me if you don't." She was laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath, but after he was off of her she looked over at him, "Give me a minute and I'll get cleaned up and packed."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Lex had actually started to doze slightly until he felt the hands of his wife trying to push him off. He laughed and rolled off her and lay beside her. He watched her for a moment and smiled. "Alright Love, take your time. The jet will be ready when you are." He stood and debabted taking a shower, he knew Christy probably wanted to. He looked at the bed for a moment and climbed right back in. "I'm tired all of a sudden, let me know when you are ready, and I will get up..." He started snoring as he fell asleep, not thinking he had even been that tired.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

"Oh no you don't!" she said snatching the covers off of him, "You can sleep on the plane, you've got to pack to!" she said climbing back on top of him, placing kisses on him, "If you don't get up we aren't going at all." she said stubbornly as ever. It was just like her to say something like that, that would rouse her husband and more than likely get an assholish response from him but she didn't care. It would just give them a chance to be how they were when they first got together.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 pm

He woke with a start, looking up at his wife. He spoke sluggishly, his words slurring with sleepiness. "I have been packed for ages dear, my stuff is already on the plane." He yawned and pushed her off gently. "Besides, I will drag your little blonde butt onto that plane if i have to. Just give a little bit to recoup, okay love?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 pm

"Well I hope if you're dragging me that you at least take the decency to clothe me and pack something for me to wear while we are there." she said looking at him sternly. She flipped over and got up off of the bed and ran into the bathroom before he could reply. She quickly took her shower and then wrapped up in a towel and pulled her hair up still wet. She didn't care that it wasn't looking prettily, after all they were just getting on a plane. She walked out and started going through her dressers and closet looking for things to wear, of course the most important being undergarments. "What should I pack?" she asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 am

Lex chuckled as he watched her take off into the bathroom. He slept lightly until he heard her come out and he sat up and got out of bed, sliding on his boxers and a pair of tan shorts. He found a palm tree print dress shirt and threw that on as well. He went over and pulled Christy from the dresser and wrapped his arms around her. "My love, there is a whole new wardrobe on the plane for you. I was just teasing you." He kissed her forehead, and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 am

Christy looked up at him as he told her this and smacked him hard against the chest, "You are mean!" she said as he kissed her forehead laughing, "Though I can't complain about new clothes." she said with a small smile. That would be the third new wardrobe she had gotten since they had been together, "Well you really can't be serious about wearing that shirt can you?" she asked looking at him, "Its hideous and doesn't suit you at all." She wasn't lying either. The shirt made her want to rip it off of him and set it on fire.

She kissed him on the lips, "Then I guess I should get dressed then." she said as she turned around and unwrapped the towel from around her, letting it just fall on the floor, knowing that would just annoy him just a little, although she really did keep their house spotless as she grabbed her undergarments and pulled out a blue sundress and got dressed."I guess I'm ready now, but what are we going to do about your puppy? Take him with us?"
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Lex looked at her in mock shock at her hitting him. He released her and laughed slightly. "You know you love it, so hush." HE smiled, knowing she loved getting new clothes. "Yes, no complaining about the amount of money I paid to get you those lovely new clothes." Then she mentioned the shirt. "What? What's wrong with it? It's a nice shirt love! It's themed for a beach vacation...and your wardrobe is made out of the same type of patterns.."He trailed off, his face serious, though he was lying. He knew she would probably flip out if she thought he was serious.

He kissed her back and watched as she let her towel drop. She dressed quickly, and he watched as she just left the towel there on the floor. "Brutus ans Starburst are staying here and will be cared for by members of my staff." He picked up her towel and went to hang it in the bathroom before coming back and taking her arm in his. "Well, let's depart then." He led her up the rooftop stairs where their jet awaited. He motioned for her to take the stair, and he followed after.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 pm

"Sometimes I do and then there are other times I honestly want to knock your head off your shoulders." she replied looking at him seriously. "Everything is wrong with the shirt. Its hideous and doesn't suit you one bit, and if I have any clothes that look like that I"m just not going to wear any the entire trip." she said with a smile, knowing that he really wouldn't complain about that as long as they stayed where they were.

"But Starburst is already at my brother's house with RIan." she reminded him, as he lead her up the stairs to where the jet was waiting them. She walked up keeping closely infront of him holding on to the stairwell before finally reaching the roof.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Lex looked at her with mock hurt. "But I need my head Love. I would be so much less awesome without it!" He chuckled at her next comment. "I like this shirt, and unless you find something better, I'm wearing this! As for you walking around without clothing..well I wouldn't mind so much!" He laughed and kissed her cheek.

He nodded once. "Yes I forgot that Starburst was with your brother. Well, then the only have to worry about Brutus then." They made it to the jet and its black exterior was even darker because of the grey hue that never left the sky. The pilot stood waiting for them and motioned them up the stairs after him. Lex then smiled and motioned for Christy to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Christy looked at him as he kissed her on the cheek. She followed him out and stared looking at the jet nervously. She had never said anything about having never been on a plane before. It wasn't something she was very fond of experiencing. There was something about being out in the open air with her wings spread that was just more appealing. Many of her friends had joked that she was indeed turning into a faerie. She would now have to agree with them.

Christy moved in front of Lex nervously, "I guess now wouldn't be the time to tell you I've never been flying in a plane before would it?" she asked turning as she stepped into the plane.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Lex looked at her with some astonishment and smiled. "Well, here will be your first experince, it's not like your wings, but its still fine. There is nothing to be afraid of Love. It's safe, as long as we aren't attacked by metas or something." He smiled encouragingly and pushed her onto the plane and into a seat. Now buckle up until we take off. I'm going to go talk to the pilot for a moment." He smiled again and went to the front of the plane, leaving her on her own for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 pm

"Yeah my wings aren't a metal death trap." she muttered as he walked off and she put on her seat belt. She really was beginning to take on every aspect of a fae. She was starting to hate being confined in the city and she didn't really like cars but they did prove useful...but a plane. She wouldn't admit it but she was completely terrified of them. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath letting out slowly before opening her eyes looking around for Lex.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Lex walked back and sat beside her and buckled. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, taking her hand in his and squeezing gently. "Don't be afraid Love, everything will be fine." He smiled slightly. "We are taking off shortly." With that he went quiet, staring off into space. Soon the pilot came on the intercom and told them to buckle and be ready for take-off.

The jet rumbled as it took off, faster than a commercial plane, it approached high altitutudes quickly. Lex looked over at Christy, concerned that she was not doing okay, as he unbuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Escape (Lex)   A Sweet Escape (Lex) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Escape (Lex)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Anywhere-
Jump to: