Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxi's Rants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

Roxi's Rants Empty
PostSubject: Roxi's Rants   Roxi's Rants Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:02 pm

So far the chance to tear apart, Lex and Christy is just too good. She keeps sneaking off to places he doesn't know and its so easy for the press to follow her its unreal. There has already been doubt put in his head that his child isn't in fact his. I really do have myself to blame for all of this but how can I not help it...He doesn't need to exactly be with a freak...even if she is still human...its only in part. Even if someone like her can even still call themselves human.

On another note, trying to get my underground news show up and running is more difficult than it would seem. Its becoming harder to keep my secret and then i can't be the one to air it because then that would give away my cover. Even though it would be mostly watched by freaks and anti government humans I can't help but try. Any sort of doubt that I can get out there the better. Though it was extremely easy to place that seed of doubt into Lex's head and let it grow. It grew rather quickly I must say and I feel like I could have him eating out of the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down

Roxi's Rants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Characters :: Character Extra's :: Character Journals-
Jump to: