Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh this is Great.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Lex listened to her, a small smirk on his face. "Then if you don't want me side-tracked, we could always just forget this ever happened." He matched her grin with his own, his green eyes flickering dangerously. "Well, in this day and age, who has morals anymore?" He gave her a once over look and took a step back, releasing her from his brace. "I should be able to fuck who I want. I am the leader of the goddamn world. I can do what I want, when I want. And that includes you." He grinned mischieviously , hoping she caught his meaning.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:23 pm

"Oh but you know that we could never really do that." she replied, her blue grey eyes looking directly into his green orbs. She knew a lot of people didn't have morals any longer but she knew a lot of people still held to what few values they had been taught as small children. She just used what she had to get what she wanted. It wasn't a surprise to her that he had said what he had. In fact, it was placing her back into slight control of the situation.

She took a small step towards him, placing her hands carefully on his suit jacket, straightening it out as her full lips began to move, "And are you saying that you want to fuck me?" she asked looking at him, almost innocently. "Like I said who am I to stop you if thats what you want. You are after all, all powerful."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 pm

He chuckled slightly. "No, we couldn't, could we?" He knew they were using each other to attain some goal, but it was a fun game of cat and mouse they were playing. He hadn't had as much fun as when he and Christy used to do it. The difference? He actually loved Christy, not this woman in front of him. He would never love her, nor anyone other than Christy.

She straightened his suit jacket and he smirked. "Any man with eyes would want to fuck you." Fuck her, not love her. He wanted to say it, but he kept it tucked away, instead just grinned inwardly and chuckled again. "The question is, do you want to stop me?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 pm

"Well we know even if I wanted to I really couldn't." she replied looking at him. "No one would even believe me if I were to say such a thing as it were." She left her hands on his chest looking up at him. She knew they were only burning time and they had already missing the start of the meeting but she knew if they were going to continue like this then they should at least go about their work.

She backed off a bit and opened the door, "We're late." she said as she started to walk out of the office and down the hall to the conference room, the faintest of grins on her face. She was now thinking of how to make him want her more than what he already seemed to want her. After all he had admitted that he wanted to fuck her. Then again, most men with eyes did...he hadn't lied about that. She waited by the door to the conference room, "After you."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 pm

He smirked again, feeling confident in himself. "No, no one would take your word over mine." He put his own hand over hers, leaving it there for a moment before removing her hand from its place. The chemistry was boiling, not love, no lust more like it. Lex would have to control himself. They were holding off on leaving, though they both knew they were already late, yet the stayed, looking at each other.

Finally she stepped back and opened the door. He followed her silently. He had a small smile on his lips. Yes, screwing someone over was a great game and she seemed to know it well too. He walked in and sat at the head of the table. The meeting went off without a hitch, it was just a regular catch up on how things were going on the front lines, and an update on the new weapon that was soon going to officially be passed out to soldiers. Lex's had been functional since he had gotten it, but they had to be mass produced quickly and efficiently. After long stuffy talk, it was finally over and they all stood to shake the hands of their beloved leader. The one that was sending them out to die. Soon, the room had cleared and it was just him and Roxi.

"Well, that was fun."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 am

I wouldn't be quite so sure about that. she thought as she waited for him to enter the conference room. She yawned listening to everyone talk. It was in fact boring as usual, but she had recieved good notes from it. Although she wasn't sure about the weapon that they were using and how well it would work being mass produced so quickly. She wasn't unhappy to see everyone go when she did, and they had shut the door behind them, much to her advantage.

"You call that fun?" she asked looking at him. "No, fun would be what happened this morning." she said stepping up to him and pressing herself up against him teasingly, "Now, what was it you were saying you could fuck who you want, when you want?" she asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Lex watched them leave and smiled as the last member shut the door. He turned his attention to Roxi as she spoke and he laughed. "Well, okay, not fun. But it is neccessary. Though I agree, this morning was different." She stepped up to him and pressed herself against him. With a smirk, he answered her. "You aren't one for waiting until we are completly alone." He chuckled and moved her gently aside. "My dear, if we are going to play this game, let's play it well. And not in front of the video cameras."

He looked at her with some amusment, before speaking. My office is the only room without cameras, so if we do anything, it will be there. I told my wife I would be here late, so if you wanted to swing by, that's alright with me." With a chuckle he strode over and opened the door, motioning her out. "After you Miss Hart."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Hart

Roxanne Hart

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

She couldn't say she didn't like the thought of someone watching as she absent mindedly fucked Lex, possibly ruining his marriage with that silly little meta. She suppressed a frown as he moved her out of his way. She wondered if he thought it was funny. It was something she found hilarious that he wanted to have his way with her over his desk in his office.

"Of course cameras would be everywhere except your office." she said as she walked out of the door, "And I just might have to take you up on that offer."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Lex watched her carefully for a moment, a smirk on his lips. He wasn't about to lose Christy over this bitch. Sure he would fuck her, but this was just a game to both of them. "That's right, no cmaeras in there, I'm too high up, and they can't moniter me. Well, because I am the leader of the world." He laughed and shrugged. "You are welcome in my office at any time Miss Hart. I will see you later tonight then." He grinned and strode out of the office, turning once to speak again. "I want those notes retyped and on my desk in an hour."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Roxi looked at Lex looking at him, "Of course you wouldn't have cameras in your office. It would be silly for you to be monitored." she added as they reached her office. She stopped at her desk looking at him as he spoke. "Yes of course." she said as she started to get to work typing away hurriedly at her computer.

Christy was sitting on the couch with a bag of food she had picked up on her way back to the apartment, Rian sleeping soundly next to her. She moved his blonde hair out of his face and smiled down looking at him, her eyes turning to the door when Lex walked through it. "I didn't listen, I figured you might be hungry."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Lex merely nodded at her and departed from her office, hands in his pockets as he whistled a tune. He felt as if he were finally back to his old self, it was nice. He hated being the guy that was nice to everyone. He was back to being the bad guy, and that's how he prefered it. He reached his oofice and walked in the door, the whistle dying on his lips. "Well hello Love." He smiled and walked over to her, kissing her forehead, and then Rian's. "I guess lunch couldn't hurt, even though I am so busy. Thank you, I can always count on you not listening!" He laughed and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 pm

She watched Rian stir a little in his sleep as Lex kissed his forehead, the necklace that Skye had given him still in her pocket. She smiled and kissed him back before putting her finger over her lips, "I don't want him to wake up." she said quietly as she handed him the bag of food she had gotten for him. "You would hate me if I ever started listening to anything anyone said." she replied looking at him. "You know thats the only reason you love me."

Roxi sat in her office typing up those reports from the meeting, cursing inwardly that he was turning things in his favor. How was she ever to get anything accomplished if he was going to be like that. She had to figure out a way to turn things around and get that little freak out of the way. Not that was was romantically interested in Lex, she wasn't it was just fun to actually get a reason to get that freak out where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Lex smiled back at her as he took the bag and then looked at Rian. "But I miss my boy.." He paused and his eyes met hers. "And my girl" He smiled and laughed quietly at her next comment. "You are right, I love you because you could never just shut up and let me win for once without a fight." He chuckled softly and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Christy looked at him, "Well we tired each other out at the park today." she said with a smile as he kissed her cheek. "I love you too. Rian was all over the place today. He was trying to get me to fly off of the swing with him but I wouldn't." she hadn't told him that she had run into Skye but she figured she would have time to tell him when he got off work tonight. "Any idea what time you'll be home tonight? Should I wait up?"

At that moment Roxi knocked on the door and entered about thirty minutes before he had asked for the reports to be on his desk. "Here are those reports from the meeting." she said handing him a pile of papers and a folder on the top of it. "The ones in the folder are the re typed ones from the meeting, the rest are copies of what all was discussed at the meeting. If you don't need anything else right now I'm going to go grab myself some lunch."

As Roxi turned to leave, Rian began to stir and sat up and rubbed his eyes with his little fists looking around to see where he was at.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Lex smiled as she told them about their day at the park, he wished he could have been there, but alas, work left him with no time. He shook his head at her question and sighed. "I'm not sure when I will be home, I wouldn't wait up if I were you. It could be the wee hours of the morning even." He kissed her and sighed again, running a hand through his dark hair.

A knock on the door made him turn his head as Roxi entered and he took the offered papers. "Thank you, and you got them to me on a timely manner as well. It's appreciated. " He waved her off and smiled slightly at her. "Go have your lunch."

He turned back to Christy as Rian began to wake. He kissed her cheek before standing to pick up his boy. "Hey there little man. Daddy missed you." He kissed his cheek and held him close. He loved Rian more than anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Rian was about to start crying when Lex scooped him up until he looked up at him and laid his head on Lex's shoulder. He was a daddy's boy through and through. Even though Christy would never admit it, she knew that Rian was getting old enough to want to spend more time with Lex than with her. She listened to the conversation between Lex and Roxi and tried her best to hold her tongue. After Roxi had walked out of the room she looked over at him, "Speaking of lunch you better eat yours before Rian decides he's hungry again." she said with a smile and Rian looked up between them and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Lex smiled as Rian rested his head on his shoulder, and he paced back and forth, holding his child. He just wished he could spend more time with Rian, though with him running the world and all, it would be hard. He looked at Christy, knowing she disliked Roxi, and it made him feel guiltier. It was a game though, a game he intended to win.

Lex grabbed the bag of food and set it on the table, still holding Rian as he sat down. "I don't mind sharing, he is a growing boy. Growing boys need to eat." He began pulling items out of the bag, not quite hungry, but wanting to please Christy.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 pm

"I don't know why you keep that one around." Christy said looking at him, "I've already said I'd come back to work if you wanted me to and my brother is more than happy to keep Rian." she added watching him and their son as Rian started to wake up, "Pway daddy!" the little boy said happily laughing. "Like Skwye!"

Christy knew she was never going to hear the end of it now that Rian had told Lex what had happened today. She sighed and put her head to her forehead knowing she was about to be questioned and then lectured for letting their son around him.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Lex looked at Christy silently for a moment. "Because our son needs at least one of us around. That's why my Love." He smiled as Rian began to wake up and requested to play..like Skye? He looked up sharply at Christy. "Skye, he was around Skye? As in Dr. Skye?" He began to blow rasberries on Rians tummy, though his eyes kept staring at Christy, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Christy looked at him. "Not by my choice." she said looking at Lex, watching them as Rian giggled loudly trying to wiggle his way free but not enough to actually make a difference. She was trying to think of how to word it. "He just showed up. Seemed like he had the hell beaten out of him. Though for all he's put me through he is Rian's grandfather unfortunately. He gave Rian this." she said handing Lex the necklace so he could see. "He said something about it being a family heirloom."
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:07 am

Lex stopped playing with Rian for a moment as she spoke, his eyes flashing with hidden emotion. "If I know Skye, I know he is up to something. If you go out a again, take a guard with you. I don't want Rian, or you around him. I don't care if he is his grandfather. He is never up to any good, and I'm sure there will be some sort of conspiracy he brings up with Saphire." He took the necklack from her, studying it for a moment before tucking it in a desk drawer. "Rian, does not need to be affected by him too."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am

"Lex haven't I proven to you when I was pregnant with Rian that I can take care of myself?" she asked looking at him. "I'm not taking a bodyguard anywhere I go. Besides, Skye taught Alex everything he knows and so did my mother and he taught it to me. I know every move of Skye's fighting style and I know he's up to something which was why Rian didn't go away from me the entire time he was around us."

Rian looked up at Lex, "Daddy eat!" he said as he tried to grab the necklace, "Mine!" she said looking like an angry miniature Lex, except with blonde hair, causing Christy to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 am

Lex sighed and nodded. "Alright, I just don't trust him around Rian. I know you can take care of yourself, but extra eyes and firepower never hurt." He kissed Rian's cheek and gave in to his angry son. "Alright, you can have it." He pulled it out again and slid it around Rian's neck. He could never deny his son anything.

"If you do run into him again, at least call me, so I can threaten the bastard." Lex began to eat slowly, and he offered some to Rian as they sat there.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 am

"Like threatening him would do anything." Christy muttered watching as Lex gave Rian back the necklace and he took a bite of his sandwich. Rian picked up a potato chip and was holding it out for Lex to eat. Christy sat down in front of the desk watching them as she looked in her bag to see if she had a camera. She sighed seeing that she didn't. "We really need to get a camera." she said with a sigh. There are just too many moments we need to take pictures of with him and I can't."

At that moment, Roxi walked in the opened door and looked over smiling as Lex was trying to feed Rian and Rian trying to feed him. "I just wanted to let you know that I was back from lunch sir." she said looking at the family. "We also have a meeting with the templars later today sir." she moved to turn around and walk out but waited to see if he had anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Lex flicked his eyes over in Christy's direction but did not comment on her remark. He swallowed his bite and chuckled as Rian offered him a chip. He ate it and pretended to eat Rians fingers as well. He stopped to answer her as she tried to dig for a camera. "Well, we do have plenty of money love, you can buy one or even twelve of them if you like." He grinned and took another bite of sandwhich.

Roxi entered again and he looked up, only nodding to her. "Alright, what time is the meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh this is Great.   Oh this is Great. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh this is Great.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: