Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL Empty
PostSubject: DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL   DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

I start my new job this weekend, I am leaving to the cities tonight and I do not know if I will have internet.

*shoots self in the face*

I should be back by sunday. I will log back on before I leave and tell anyone who wants my phone number to contact me over the weekend.

Love you guys!
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL   DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 pm

You should not give out your phone number to strangers love!

*revives you*

I don't want you to go just as much as the next person but at least I will have contact with you unless you run out of minutes again. Sad I don't want you to goooo!!!!

*clings on with the grip of death crying*

DON'T LEAVE ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL   DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Teehee, I gave my number to Cody when we were strangers....

*clings to Christy and cries* I love you and will miss you! I will surely call you, I have plenty of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL   DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: