Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He Lives!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lex

Lex

He Lives!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Lex looked at her sliently for a moment. "Do whatever you like Love, go sleep if you want to. As for getting anywhere. He fished in his pocket for a moment and pulled out his car keys. He handed the mto her and smiled. "Now you can go where ever you like."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Christy looked at him wide eyed as he handed her the keys to his car. The only other time she had actually driven it was back from the hospital and to get Rian. He had been too doped up to really say otherwise. She took the keys, "Are you kidding me?" she asked looking at him. "You never let me drive your car." She was too shocked to even be angry with him anymore and Rian laughed seeing his mother's shocked expression.
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Lex had to chuckle as he watched her. "I know, it's a big deal. But I trust you with it. Why shouldn't I?" He smiled and kissed her before turning around and heading down the hallway. "Just be careful Love." He laughed again and Rian laughed at him for laughing.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Christy kissed him back still surprised that he had given her the keys to his car. At least now she could get things done for the wedding. She sighed and took the elevator down into the garage and got in his car. She drove off figuring that it was time she at least got a wedding dress...

(End thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Lives!!!   He Lives!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Lives!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Earth :: Government-
Jump to: