Outcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children...barely over eighteen...hunted by the government... Join the post-apocalyptic struggle as the heroes develop special powers when they hit eighteen and are hated for it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Repair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:36 pm

So I'm getting my computer looked at...I might not be as active over the next few days since its such a pain to get online and check it on my phone but I will...I love all you guys...Plus I'm getting a friend from out of town that I only get to see like once every few months and Christy needs to find out where we stand!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 pm

*hugs* You will be missed!! I love you!!! I understand completely though, and goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Thanks....and you know you have my number hun...we are like twins remember....I'm probably moving in with you!!! You think I"m gonna make it where we don't have contact??? XD
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Nope, I should call ya tomorrow sometime! XD
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm

You should...and skype is now messing up on this computer now!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!! I'm gonna blow it up...even though it is free of the vista aids
Back to top Go down
Lex

Lex

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Ah, tis why you poofed! I see...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Trinity

Christabelle Trinity

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Yes tis indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Repair   Computer Repair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Repair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outcasts :: Chat :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: